Chapter 19

OKay so this chapter may be short but it was needed :P Here yas go!

lots of lovey savannah

vote comment fan me

Chapter  19

so I decided to take a cab from school to Chances house to pay his parents a visit. I decided since Chance wasn't going to give me answers and Sam wouldn't either (considering none of us were on talking terms now) I would just go to the next best option. Also who would know best about the past between Sam and Chance than his parents!? I thanked the cab driver who just so happens to be part of our pack so luckily for me I didn't have to pay! I looked at the path leading to Chances house. The path that also leads to answers.... Answers that , ever since gym, I wanted.

I walked down the path and soon I came to the opening where Chances house was. I walked up to his front door and before I could knock the door opened. I saw Casey standing there beaming a smile at me.
"I saw you through the kitchen window! Hi Harley!" She said excitedly.
"Hi Casey." I replied shyly smiling at her. She stepped aside and gestured for me to come in. I walked in without hesitation and the door closed behind me.

Larson walked out of the living room and stopped and cocked his head to the side in confusion.
"Harley Hi! What are you doing here?" He asked me. I waved and cleared my throat.
"I wanted to talk to you two.... actually about Chance." I told them nervously and Larson sighed.
"Uh oh what'd he do now?" Casey asked and I just looked around.
"What isn't he doing wrong!" I exclaimed and Larson smirked.
"That's very true! Come in! Come in!" He said to me and I followed him into the living room where I sat on the love seat and Larson and Casey sat on the big couch facing me.

"So what did you want to talk about? How Chance is so rude or how Chance is so annoying?"
"Or How he doesn't listen!"
"Oh OR how gross he eats!"
"Oh Oh or how long he showers for! God why'd we raise such a devil child!" Both Larson and Casey went on and I just sat there with my eyebrow raised.

"Actually I was going to ask why Chance and Sam hate each other....." I said slowly and they both visibly stiffened. Okay.... Maybe I hit a soft spot I shouldn't of.
"Chance or Sam didn't tell you?" Casey asked and I shook my head.
"No they got into this huge fight today and started yanking on my arms talking about stuff from the past and I was so confused! Long story short I will not talk to either of them but I really want to know what they re hiding from me.... so I came here hoping you guys could be of some help. Just to clear up all my confusion..." I explained and they stared at me for a moment before looking at each other.

Casey looked back to me while Larson looked at the ground.
"Its a long story... do you have time now?" She asked and I nodded.
"Okay." She said and licked her lips nervously.
"Well chance wasn't always a only child you know." She started and I gave her a confused look.
"He had a twin sister named Sasha..." Larson added.
"So where is she and why haven't I met her yet?" I asked looking around.
"Because she died." Casey said and I stopped looking and snapped my attention back to her.

"Chance and Sasha used to be really close! They would always go on runs together. Well when Sasha found out that Sam was her mate she always wanted Sam so come along with them on their runs. Chance didn't have you at the time so he felt left out also like his sister , his life long best friend, was ditching him for her new mate. So he said no one day to Sam going along. Cause believe it or not Chance did let Sam go on those runs except one day he didn't want Sam to go because he missed spending time with just his sister. So Sasha told Sam to stay behind and he did.

They were gone for a while and everyone was wondering what had happened to them. When chance came running back he was limping and had cuts all over his body. He also had his limp sister laid across his back. She was still in wolf form but she was unconscious. They had been ambushed by Hunters.... Probably the same ones targeting our packs now.. Anyways by the time the pack doctor had arrived she was pronounced dead. Sam blames Chance for her death because he believes if he went along he could have saved her. Chance blames himself for her death because he thinks he was to weak to protect her. But Chance also hates Sam because Sam had said the day she died that it should have been Chance to die and Chance as much as he hates Sam thinks the same thing."  

I sat there soaking in all this new found information on My mate and friend.
"Harley? Are you okay?" Larson asked me and I looked up at them.
"Yeah! Yeah I'm fine uh..... " I trailed off checking the time on my phone. Crap school had ended half hour ago!
"Shoot! If Chance found out I was here he would seriously kill me!"  I exclaimed getting up from the couch.
"Thanks so much for telling me and I'm really sorry about your daughter." I told them and they both gave  me a small smile.
"Hey Harley!" Larson called as I was about to leave the living room. I turned around.
"Yeah?"
"Chance doesn't hate you.... He's just afraid." He told me and I nodded slowly.
"Thanks." I told him and I went to the front door. I opened the door and came face to face with none other than Chance , Jack and Zack.

"Shit." Chance stared at me confusion written all over his face.
"What the hell are you doing in my house?" He hissed.
"None of your business." I retorted and brushed by my mate and his two followers. I walked down the steps and left the property.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I was at home now thinking about what I had been told. This day to say the least has been incredibly stressful! If the rest of the week is going to be like today has well you can just count me out! I grabbed a chocolate bar and went to the living room to watch romeo and Juliet. As I plunked onto the couch Joyce came in and sat down on the opposite couch.
"I forgive you Joyce." I told her while staring at the screen. I didn't break my gaze away as I spoke to her.
"Really?" she asked sounding relieved.

"Yeah.." I said and out of the corner of my eye I saw her smile. We watched Romeo and Juliet together in a comfortable silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And this chappie is done thanks for reading :)