Chapter 7

Why hello there awesome wattpaders!! :) I am obviously updating a  chappie for you!! But I am honored to dedicate this certain chapter to a amazing fan Kinzee :) She is just made of pure awesome sauce guys!! Okay so this chapter is for Kinzee and everyone else too! I don't forget about any of you reading! :D anyways here ya are!!

LOTS OF LOVEY!!

VOTE, FAN , COMMENT

Chapter 7

I opened my eyes and looked around my room. Man I am tired!!! I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Last night Chance ended up leaving after twelve. By then we had given our selves so much head rush that Chance threw up!! I laughed at him the entire time calling him a wussy but then when he left I ended up hurling everywhere too..... But we won't tell him that. SHHHHH OUR LITTLE SECRET! I got out of bed and stumbled sleepily to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and laughed. I looked like a crazy mental escapey from the insane asylum! My hair in a huge rats nest and frizzy while my face looked drained and tired.

I wonder if I have school today??? I honestly don't like school so much that keeping track of the days was not important to me.

"Harley!!" I heard some one scream up the stairs. I recognized this person as my mother and immediately became worried. Why the hell did she scream like that!? I raced out of my room and looked over the railing down stairs. Standing there was my mother at the front door arms crossed over he chest eyes looking angrily at my face.

"Whats wrong!?" I asked wearily and panicked at the same time.

"Its Friday which means you have school and your already late!" She scolded. I sighed in relief.

"Jeez you really scared me there!" I exclaimed holding a hand on my chest. She stared at me glaring. I held my hands up in defense.

"Jeez okay okay calm your boobies mom I'm going!" I exclaimed and retreated to my room closing the door. Man she really scared me there I thought it was something important!

I threw on a pair of light blue overall shorts and a white tank top underneath. I pulled on rainbow knee high socks and my tie dye converse. I felt like going wacky today so I was! I tore a brush through my mop I call hair and once it was decent I gave myself a side ways pony tail. I let my bangs fall in my face and straightened them there. I put on makeup that looks relatively natural!

I rubbed on some deodorant and grabbed a crocodile back pack and bounded down stairs. My mother left a note.

You take to long. Go to school, your going to have to walk your father has the car. If I find out you skipped school I will tear you apart and use you for tonight's soup. I will call it "Harley flavor" ! Have a good day AT SCHOOL!

Love, Your Overly Pissed Off Mother.

I stared at the note giving it a dirty look. Pfttt "Harley flavored" Soup! She's nuts! I walked to school but Half way I noticed I forgot my phone at home! I growled and continued on my way. I made it to school to hear a bell ringing and me scrambling to find a clock! I saw it to be just in time for Art. I heard the second bell ring for class to start as I was getting my stuff out of my locker. I slammed the door shut and made my way through the now empty halls to art.

I decided to detour and take a little longer now. I eventually made it to class ten minutes late. Once I opened the door everyone looked at me. Wearing this outfit was not helping my situation of getting stared at either. I blushed and looked up to notice a supply glaring at me.

"Your late." She said rudely. I shut the door and nodded.

"Yeah I am sorry." I told her and walked to my spot beside some guy. I sat down on the stool and stared at the supply.