Chapter 2

Heyyyyaaaaa oh oh! Heyyyyaaaa oh oh! < lol good song anyways!!! Here is your chapter two enjoy folks :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME

Chapter 2

"Knock Knock!" I heard my mother yell opening the door and walking in.

"Who's there?" I grumbled. I was a light sleeper like majorly. It would have to take me like three days of no sleep for me to sleep peacefully without waking up at the slightest noise.

"Crap!" My mother said going along with our morning routine. She whipped the blinds open.

"Crap who?" I asked sitting up rubbing my eyes.

"Crap you better start getting ready before your late." My mom said and then chuckled. I scowled.

"That was the worst one yet mom!" I whined and she laughed. We changed it up allot but that one was new and it sucked. She shrugged and laughed some more.

"Sucks because its true! Now get moving! Sienna!" My mother yelled as she walked out of my room leaving the door open. I glared at the door. What do people not understand about the sign on my door!? It says 'when you come in close the door behind you. When you leave close the door behind you. If you don't feel like doing either then don't bother coming in!'. I had laughed for the longest time when I first made that sign I thought it was the greatest thing of all time!

I got up and walked to my bedroom door and slammed it. Mwhahaha soo evil! Take that everyone! The Almighty DOOR SLAM! I giggled to myself as I walked to my bathroom. Once I looked in the mirror I smiled. My mustache and uni-Brow is almost gone! I grabbed my towel and hopped in the shower. I am like in love with steam! I turned the shower on as hot as it can go and stepped in. I showered and washed myself off. Once done I stepped out and decided to make up a steam dance. After I was done dancing around in steam I went to my room. I grabbed some Under wear and a bra. I dropped the towel and changed. I pulled on some jeans and a grey and black striped sweater. I slipped on some mix matching socks and then pulled on my tie die converse.

I blow dried my hair and then straightened it and then applied some light eyeliner and mascara. I put on foundation to cover up the now officially (not lying) faint marks from the permanent marker. I grabbed my pink and brown cow patterned back pack and went down the stairs on my bum. I giggled all the way down until I hit the last step and ending. Then the pain of a wedgie was over riding the fun of it all. I picked my wedgie and then walked outside. Honestly I cant stand eating breakfast at all. I hate breakfast! I only eat it when I'm stressed.

"Good morning good looking!" I heard Cathy sing at the top of her lungs as she exited her house. I knew she was talking to me she did this every morning and just like usual I blushed beat red. She chuckled as she got closer.

"Keep it down your embarrassing me!" I hissed and she laughed.

"And that crazy cow back pack isn't?" She retorted and I frowned. I took pride in my multiple animal bag collection!

"No Mr. Moo Moo doesn't!" I said and tried keeping a straight face but failed horribly. We burst out laughing.

"You named that thing!?" She asked and I nodded proud.

"Oh god!" She said and I chuckled.

"Good morning my homie b*tches!" Sierra called as she walked over to us. I laughed. She was always trying to sound what she thinks is 'G'.