Chapter 5

Heyyyy everyone! so hows it so far? Anyone like Harley better than Sienna?

VOTE COMMENT FAN :)))))) (TOTALLY OPTIONAL)

Chapter 5

Alpha!? My mates a god damned future Alpha!? Oh hell no! He isn't my mate then there is some kind of mistake here! I can not be a Luna! I'm not strong, I don't fight and I don't tell people what to do! I thought of all this as I paced my room. After Sienna had told me that I walked very calmly up to my room and threw up in the toilet. I was scared, nervous and well just plain SCARED! I am not Luna material! I mean come on! Look at me! Sienna now that chick is a piece of Luna! Mean I'm like ..... like! Okay lets say Sienna is a steak! A hard to chew steak! I'm like a green bean compared to her.

I groaned and cursed the wolf gods.

"Why me!?" I yelled at my ceiling. I got this very fantastic idea. I got on my knees and put my hands in a praying sign. I closed my eyes.

"Dear wolf gods! Is that even how I start a prayer? Probably not! Oh well I will learn but seriously we have a problem. I believe you have accidentally mistaken me for some one else. I don't think I am fit to be a Luna. So I'm asking you to please make me be mates with someone else.Please! Please! Ple-"

"It wont work trust me I tried." I heard Sienna say and I could imagine the smirk on her face. I stopped praying and opened my eyes.

"Amen." I finished and stood up. Sienna watched me clearly amused.

"Its not funny Sienna." I said seriously for a moment. She chuckled and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Its not that bad Harley." She told me and I sat beside her.

"For you because every ones scared of you. I'm like little bo peep." I muttered and Sienna sighed.

"Yeah I wont lie to you it'll be harder for you to gain control but over time it'll happen." Sienna assured me. I looked at her and then a frightening thought came to mind. I started crying right then and there.

"Sienna!" I wailed like a little baby and I clung to her like a flea on a dog. HAHAH no pun intended!

"Harley whats wrong?!" Sienna asked alarmed. I sniffled and then backed away from her.

"I wont be in your pack anymore right?" I asked soo afraid of the answer. She looked away not saying anything. I stood up and started pacing the room fast.

"I wont be in my families pack! I am going to have to kill other wolves! I will be horrible at this! No one will listen to a pip squeak like me! I mean I wouldn't even listen to me! OH OH OH OH NO NO NO NO THIS IS BADDDDD!" I said freaking out. I will have to kill some one? Plus leave my family behind? I don't even have a choice! I'm so young! Sienna started laughing. Like full out laughing in hysterics on the floor! I stopped and glared at her with my hands on my hips.

"Sienna why are you laughing this is a serious crisis!" I exclaimed dramatically. She laughed even harder.

"ahahhaha your hahah just so freaking ahah dramatic!" She exclaimed between laughter. I plunked on my bed and watched her roll around laughing with a scowl on my face.

"Are you finished yet?" I asked. I hated the fact that because I was normally funny everyone laughed at everything I do. Even when I'm dead serious. Its like 'NO PEOPLE I'M SERIOUS HERE!'. Sienna calmed down eventually and sat beside me again.

"Listen Harley its okay it'll all work out I promise you. You will get used to it and because your Luna doesn't mean you have to kill people." Sienna said and I relaxed a little.