Chapter 14

• Dedicated to Everyone :* <3

Hey everybuggy :)

so I hope you are enjoying my story so far !!! Make sure to vote comment and fan me!

LOTS OF LOVEY!!

Chapter 14

"Chance get out of my house." I said with no emotion.
"No." He said defiantly and sat down on my bed.
"Please get out." I begged. I was exhausted and wasn't in the mood to deal with him.
"So you're really going to wait till the full moon to find out if it was us huh?" He asked playing with my comforter.
"Yeah..." I replied.
"Aren't you?" I asked him. He looked up at me and stared at me for a long time.
"I don't want to because I already know it wasn't your pack." He told me honestly.
"Then why'd you come up to me today?" I demanded.

"Because my pack thinks its your pack." He said.
"I wanted to know if it was." He explained.
"How do you know it wasn't us?" I asked and he snorted.
"You guys have a clean reputation and one that goes a mile back about helping other smaller packs. Plus I know you and if some one in the pack was in on it and you found out you wouldn't be here still." He explained and I stared at him dumbfounded.

"Why do you think it was us?" He asked me looking down at his hands as they played with my comforter still.
"I don't. I'm just keeping options open" I replied honestly. He looked up at me and sighed.
"Harley. It seriously wasn't us. You should know us well enough by now to know that." He said and I shrugged.
"When some one trusts their own sister and is betrayed its a little hard to trust strangers." I replied quietly and Chance watched me curiously.

"I just wanted you to know it wasn't..... that's why I came by." He told me.
"Came by? You make it sound like I let you through the front door! You break into my room Chance that's not coming by. That's either dropping in or breaking in!" I exclaimed and he smirked.
"Right, good point." He agreed. I rolled my eyes and sat on the opposite end of the bed.
"You seem angry." He commented.
"I'm not. I'm confused." I mumbled.
"What about?" He asked me.
"Everything lately." I replied quietly. He sighed and flopped back on the bed.
"Yeah me too."

*********************************************************************************************************************

The rest of the week went by uneventful. Our pack avoided Chances and his pack avoided us. I for one was happy that it was Friday and was looking forward to a weekend by myself! The pack barbeque was cancelled and replaced with extra training sessions. I wasn't being forced to attend so I could stay home if I wanted. And I was! Ha me training? What's the point?

Cathy was off speaking on behalf of our pack with a another pack a few towns away and Sierra was all into this whole training thing so I am left here. All alone... I don't really mind but now I have no one to talk to except myself. But that also doesn't affect me either cause I can have some very nice conversations with myself. So I don't really know what to do with myself...... maybe I should go to those training sessions.... Ha who am I kidding! I chuckled to myself as I went down stairs and into the kitchen. I wonder where all the chocolate is.....

I rummaged through the kitchen in a frantic search for my chocolate supply.
"Harley what are you looking for?" Sienna asked walking in. The training session was going on without Sienna now because she has hit the time where she cant change. She was driving us all insane with her annoying complaints about it too.
"My chocolate." I replied not even turning to look at her from my search.
"Oh.... uh Har?" Sienna said wearily. I turned to face her slowly and she was looking at me sheepishly.