Chapter 9

• Dedicated to all my fans

Heyyy Ya'll! Okay so here is your wonderful chapter 9 enjoy!! :D Oh and I decided not to bother with writing vote comment fan me anymore cause you guys are awesome enough to do it on your own ;)

Lots of lovey.

Chapter 9

"Harley! Harley! Its time to get up mom left early and dads not here for the weekend!" Shrieked Joyce in my ear. I sat up and rubbed my eyes looking around.

"What?" I asked.

"The parents aren't here which means we are having a house party tonight!" Joyce exclaimed I groaned and flopped back. We have hit the weekend mark! Saturday! The day where the house is relatively empty except for me and my friends having a movie marathon. But today is different because Joyce decided to throw a party! How nice of her! <  Note my sarcasm!

Joyce skipped out of my room whistling and banging on Sienna's door. Of course Joyce left my bedroom door open. I got up and slammed it shut. Dang flabbit! I dove for my bed and laid there for a bit my face shoved in the bed. A house party?! Man if mom finds out about this all her hair would be gray! I laughed to myself and got up walking to my bathroom. I took a hot steamy shower and then once out wrapped myself in a towel and turned on my i-pod docking station in the washroom. I played some of my favourite songs and sang along using my hair brush as a microphone!

Yes I'm just that cool! I brushed through my hair and walked out of the bathroom leaving it to dry naturally. I searched through my dresser drawers and pulled out some light blue ripped jeans and a green mini mouse shirt. I pulled on my converse and tacked a ton of my bracelets on. I went to my washroom and threw my hair up in a messy bun and applied my makeup lightly. I think I have fully mastered the messy bun look! I am so proud!

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where I found Sienna eating like a pig. I smirked and went to the cupboard pulling out some pizza pockets. Once I made and ate my pizza pockets Joyce had made me up a list of things I need to do in order to be ready for this huge house party she was throwing.

"Joyce why do we need to throw a house party?" I asked looking at the list. Balloons?! I love balloons!

"Because we have to keep our social status up and if this party rocks people will be talking... good things!" She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Joyce why should we care what others say?" I asked puzzled.

"Well you don't have to but I do so if you don't want to help give me the list back." Joyce said snatching the list out of my hand. I shrugged.

"I never said I wouldn't do it." I said snatching the list back.  Joyce scowled at me.

"No seriously Harley I don't need your help!" Joyce exclaimed ripping the list right out of my grasp and leaving the room quickly. I shrugged and sat down beside Sienna at the island.

"I memorized the list anyways." I said to her smirking. Sienna raised a eyebrow.

"Oh really?" Sienna questioned.

"Yeah!" I said looking proud.

"List em." She challenged and I panicked.

"Uh balloons." I told as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Good job that's one." She said expecting more.

"And more balloons, and a whole ton of balloons." I responded, Sienna laughed at me.

"You know one thing Harley." Sienna pointed out.

"Yeah but balloons are important everyone loves balloons more the better!" I exclaimed and Sienna laughed ruffling my head while walking out of the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and got up reluctantly.