Chapter 13

Heyy everyone!! :) How's it going? I hope you're enjoying the book! Also I would like to say thanks for the support! Anyways here is your chapter 13!

LOTS OF LOVEY!

vote, comment, fan!

Chapter 13

I groaned and shifted to my other side gripping the pillow closer to my chest. We had gotten back, from looking for the two missing children one of them being Jeremiah, and I was tired. I also couldn't let what Sienna told me sink in. Who in their right mind would plan a attack on our pack? On of the biggest packs world wide! Plus I was feeling terrible about promising Jeremiahs mother that I would bring him home to her and I came back Jeremiahless. Once we entered the house I ran up to my room and plunked into bed.

I did not feel like sitting there beside everyone and watching while they told Jeremiahs mother whats going on. I couldn't bear to even sit in my room away from it. The look of pain that must have flashed across her features would have me guilt ridden. I sat up an growled into the darkness. I was angry. I wasn't going to deny that fact, I'm mad about the fact that after those stupid threatening notes we gave up so quickly.

I looked longingly at my window. Regardless how tired my body is, my minds awake and is begging me to go looking for the kids more. I plopped back onto my back and stared into the dark. If I did go looking for them without my Luna or Alphas approval I would be frowned upon which is something I don't want.

I growled and started thrashing around in my bed.
"Stupid- arghhh! I- gahhh!" I exclaimed frustrated. I thrashed around completely annoyed for a while longer before I layed there breathing heavily cause of my sudden angry outburst. I sat up and listened for voices downstairs. When I heard none I got up slowly and crept to my door. I opened it a small way and poked my head out of my room. I looked around and when I saw no one I opened it all the way and walked out. Just as I was about to go down the stairs the front door opened and I raced back up and pressed my back against the hallway wall.

"We should keep that other pack in mind as a suspect." I heard Tyson (One of Siennas closest friends) say.
"I highly doubt it could have been them." Sienna said with disbelief.
"What makes you so sure?" Joey now asked her.
"Yeah I mean before they came along nothing like this happened. Then now that they are here two of our boys go missing?" Tyson pointed out.
"Does seem like a coincidence...." Vince added in.

"Harleys mate is in that pack! In fact he will be running it! I doubt that they would do such a thing!" Sienna said trying to defend Chances pack.
"So you don't think its them just because your sister is mated to the future pack leader?" Hunter asked quite rudely. There was silence.

"We trusted Elle remember and look where that got her. She was your own sister!" Tyson exclaimed and I sucked in a breath.
"Listen I'm sorry Sienna I really am.... But what I'm trying to say is you just cant go around trusting people because you think you know them." Tyson explained and I felt my stomach drop. Was he implying that I had something to do with this? That MY mate was planning this and I was in on it?

"Honey we should keep them in mind as a suspect." Raiden said. Sienna said nothing but walked right back out the front door slamming it shut behind her. I heard Raiden sigh and I could imagine him shaking his head.
"I'll talk to her, but I do see where you guys are coming from and I agree. She will see our point of view soon too. Good job tonight guys. See you tomorrow." Raiden said and they all left the house. I sunk down the wall to a sitting position hugging my knees to my chest.