Chapter 10

OHHHH HEYY DERRR! OKAY SO I AM IN LIKE THE GREATEST MOOD IMAGINABLE! SO IN OTHER WORDS BE PREPARED FOR A VERY NICE CHAPTER! DEDICATED TO ALL MY WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR ADORABLE LOVING BEAUTIFUL AMAZING SUPER AWESOME LOVELY FANS <33333>

LOTS OF LOVEY! XOXOXOXO :*

Chapter 10

I followed Sienna and Joyce to the location our pack barbecue is always held. Its really simple to get there I mean its like impossible to get lost! Even I couldn't get lost and that's saying something! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS! Not.. I itched my eyes which are now red and itchy. Damn you for crying so much eyes! I was actually super happy that I didn't have to carry anything to the clearing though. Sienna, Joyce and Stanly had all done it while I was balling my eyes out like a five year old.

I saw the entrance to the clearing and really felt like running back home. I don't want to see everyone else while looking like Medusa! I took a deep breath in and walked into the clearing with Sienna and Joyce. We all saw our pack on the left staring at Chance's pack on the right who were returning the stares. There was about a 20 foot gap between them. Sienna sighed and I looked around more. I saw Larson and Casey just sort of fidgeting and looking around nervously.

Sienna motioned for Joyce to join the pack and Joyce went over cautiously.  

"Come now Harley." Sienna said very quietly that if I wasn't looking at her wondering what to do I wouldn't have caught it. We walked side by side up through the two packs I felt everyone looking at me and I blushed slightly. When we reached the little stage (more of a higher little platform) we went up and stood waiting in front of everyone. They all turned their body's towards us but the 20 foot gap was still there.

Sienna cleared her throat.  

"Well I can see a whole lot of people trying to make the other pack welcomed." She commented. I'm actually surprised she wasn't using a microphone but her stone cold expression was making me believe that she was to blow at any moment in time.  

"Just wondering out of curiosity is there a major problem that I don't know about?" She asked.  

"Shaun and Sandra wouldn't have wanted us to share our land!" Some one yelled from our pack. I didn't recognize him probably because I'm like anti social.

"Right there is always the fact that you wouldn't know. I didn't plan this! Shaun and Sandra had it arranged before they-" Sienna stopped herself looking at Chance's pack who was staring incredulously at Sienna and our pack. Chance was staring at me and I looked away.  

"Anyways point is you are to welcome guests. Regardless which pack they are in. On the brighter side I have some news!" Sienna said turning into her bright happy self.

The pack all started whispering and Sienna sighed. Eventually it turned to chattering and Sienna looked away waiting. We had to of stand there for a good 5 minutes before my nosey self got the best of me! I want to know what she was going to say didn't they.  

"Hey shut up!" I called and they all stopped talking and stared at us shocked. Sienna chuckled.  

"Okay obviously Har wants to know whats going on." Sienna said and both packs laughed while I blushed furiously.

"Anyways I just wanted to let everyone in on a secret that Raiden didn't even know about till now! I just wanted to let you know that we will be expecting our next future Alpha soon enough." Sienna said casually and out pack erupted in cheers and huge smiles beamed on their faces as they chatted happily to one another.  

"Who's the god parent!?" Some on yelled. I noticed Chance's pack just staring over at us not doing anything.  

"Har." Sienna said and everyone stopped cheering and was immediately shocked. Silence was now here. I looked around and suddenly everyone was angry and started yelling. It was shocking because our pack seems so bipolar! Even some of Chance's pack were muttering things I couldn't hear while Chance just glared at me looking beyond pissed but his eyes showed something more than that they sort of looked scared.