Chapter 22

Heyy everyone! So I'm determined to finish this book for all of you really soon! Also because I have many other books lined up ready to be written! Anyways enjoy this chapter my dears!

LOTS OF LOVEY, SAVANNAH!

Chapter 22

"Do you have a eight?" I asked and looked up to Riley through the cage bars.
"Yes! I swear you're cheating or something!" He exclaimed and I laughed.
"No way I'm just really skilled in the game of go fish." I told him and he snorted tossing the eight through to me. I found out that the boy who smelt like majority human with a little tinge of hunter was the main hunters son. His name is Riley. The same Riley that is playing go fish with me right now! Funny how a hunter is getting along so nicely with a wolf like me.

Riley has a soft blonde shag and some beautiful brown eyes! For a human he was a gorgeous boy. If I didn't have a mate and he wasn't the hunters son I would totally be trying to date this boy. The day I told him that my sister was going to kill him he came down to see me for the first time. We talked for a bit. At first it was awkward but eventually the awkwardness subsided and we really got to be what I like to call temporary friends. I sniffed the air and took in his almost all human scent.
"Riley?" I asked and looked up to him. He looked up to meet my eyes.
"Yeah?" He replied.

"Whens the full moon?" I asked looking away from his face. We never talked about what was going to happen on the full moon. I guess I avoided it and he wasn't allowed to say anything.
"In a week today..." he said quietly. I had been here a week? During the past little while of my forced visit I had gotten really close with majority of the people here. I even had the privilege of watching tv in the living room of the house when the hunter was gone.

"A week? Hmmm." I said more to myself than him. I looked up and he was staring at me with sad eyes. He put his cards down and scooted closer to the cage door.
"Can you tell me of your life at home? The life of a werewolf!" Riley asked. I gave him funny look but shrugged.
"The life of a werewolf? Its pretty dramatic honestly... So I have a mom and dad just like you. On our 16th birthday instead of getting a really cool gift we get the change." I explained and shuddered at the thought.

"The change?" He asked and I nodded.
"Its probably the most pain a wolf will go through. Its us changing from human to werewolf for the first time. Our bones need to break and shift and whatnot. The whole time we're awake and have to endure that pain. Some werewolves don't make the change and can die during the process." Carry and Jeremiah came and sat beside me to listen to what I was telling Riley.

"Then when its over you gotta get used to your wolf form which is annoying having 4 legs. Anyways that's the change! I also have siblings too! I have two sisters and a brother. I did have three sisters but the third one Elle passed away..."
"Oh I'm sorry." Riley said and I shrugged.
"She betrayed us but its still hard on the family... But anyways. My brothers name is Demitri, then there's Joyce and then Sienna. Siennas our Luna. Or at least the Crimsly packs Luna. I'm also a Luna." Rileys eyes widened slightly.
"Ha yeah hard to believe right? I didn't think it was true honestly but hey what can I say I'm mates with a Alpha which makes me Luna I guess." I said.
"Mates?" He asked and I looked up at him smiling.

"Yeah us werewolves have mates. Its out soul mate. Kind of like our other half the person we will be drawn to forever and will be with till we die. In some cases mates die together because losing your mate is unbearable pain I would imagine its just as painful if not more painful than the change. I personally hate having a mate. Sometimes having a mate can be really difficult especially when its some one like Chance.... " I trailed off growling out his name.

"Chance? That's your mates name?" Riley asked me. Riley looked really intrigued by everything I was telling him. I nodded.
"Yeah he's a jerk. But yeah being a werewolf is just like being a normal human except we turn into giant dogs. But we go to school, we eat, sleep, have feelings, hang out with friends and get in trouble. Only thing is we change." I said shrugging.
"Do you have to change?" Riley asked and Carry giggled. I smiled at him and he blushed.
"Yes we do or our wolf will drive us mad from being cooped up for so long. We kind of have two souls living in one body. Our human soul and our wolf soul. They aren't supposed to clash but match together nicely. Most times they do go together nicely I haven't met one wolf that has what we call split."

"Are you dying to change Harley?" Riley asked abruptly. I cocked my head to the side and stared at him.
"Kind of." I managed out. My wolf actually has been pacing for the last 24 hours and she was driving me nuts.
"Change then." He told me and I chuckled.
"I cant right now!" I exclaimed and he gave me a confused look.
"Why not?" He asked me.
"Because Once I change my clothes rip and once I change back I'm completely naked.." I explained and he blushed.

"I had no idea! I didn't mean for you to change so I could see you naked! I swear its just I've never seen a changed werewolf." He told me panicking. I laughed.
"Its okay Riley! You seriously haven't seen a wolf?" I asked a little confused.
"No.... my dad doesn't want me to see any wolfs so I've only seen them in human form. He wants me to go off to college and forget all about werewolves and that they exist. He said he doesn't wanting them to scar my life." Riley told me.

"Well then who's going to take over his anti werewolf cult thingy when he kicks the bucket?" I wondered.
"That's my brothers job."
"You have a brother!?" I exclaimed.
"Unfortunately..." Riley muttered.
"Oh" Was all I could say.

"So do you want to change or not?" Riley asked changing the subject. I gave him a hesitant look and he sighed. He got up and left the dungeon. I waited for about ten minutes before he appeared again. This time he had a pair of ripped looking woman's jeans and a baggy band shirt.
"I have clothes for you." He told me. I looked at him in bewilderment.
"I took them from one of the werewolf girls room." He told me sheepishly. I chuckled.
"Okay.... But the kids..." I said looking at them.
"Its okay Harley! I want to see a familiar wolf face. I haven't seen one in a while." Jeremiah told me and Carry nodded smiling at me. I grinned and stood up.

"Alright well you two stand back okay?" I told them and they both stood on the far wall watching me. I looked at Riley who was staring intently at me waiting. Man was this boy in for a show or what? First time watching a human turn to werewolf is actually a pretty cool thing. I let my wolf show a little as I went half wolf. I felt my eyes change and my toe nails and finger nails extend. I felt my teeth poke out like razors and my senses come clearer. I looked over to Riley who watched in amazement.
"Whoa!! Its amazing.." He trailed off staring at me. Jeremiah giggled and I looked at him.
"Riley she hasn't even shifted yet. she's in half form right now." He told him and he looked back at me.

Suddenly my wolf had enough games and she bursted through. I felt my body shift and once all four of my paws hit the ground I stretched. I stretched out my paws and legs and then my back. I turned to look at Riley who was wide eyed. I sat down and raised one paw as if to wave at him.

He understood the gesture and waved back.
"This is so weird.... But can I pet you?" He asked and I snorted. I walked forwards and stuck my head against the cage bars. Riley was hesitant but he walked forwards and gently pet my head. I heard him say something under his breath and then he backed away.
"You guys are nothing like what my father says." He commented. I sat back and shook my head.
"No we're not." Carry told him in her sweet little voice. He suddenly grew angry. At what or who I have no idea but he threw the clothes in the cage at me and stormed out of the dungeon. I looked at the kids and they shrugged.