FIVE

Chae Byeol

"Soojin-ah!"

I yelled out as she almost threw the dodge ball at me, luckily I moved out the way.

"Sorry"

Jugyeong grabbed the ball and threw it back. It was these little moments that made my day better.

The ball flew out of sqaure so Jugyeong went to go get it. She was taking longer than usual so I turned and saw Seojun holding the ball with his foot.

He might want recognized her by now.

I ran up to them kicking the ball out of Seojun's hold.

"We're trying to play Seojun"

"Oh watch out!"

I saw a ball coming this way. I shoved Seojun out of the way but it still hit my shoulder.

WHY AM I BEING NICE HIM?!

"Oh are you okay?"

Jugyeong asked me.

"Yea it just bumped me"

Seojun looked backed trying to see who threw it. I just grabbed the ball and kicked it towards to boy's area.

What I did not expect, was the ball to land on Sooho's head.

"Sooho are you okay?"

The other boys started panicking for me.

Sooho turned around looking at us. I grabbed on to Jugyeong.

"Want to get some water?"

I dragged her along before she could say anything.

✦ ✦ ✦

I was walking down to the class, there was a surprise party for Soo-ah and I couldn't miss that knowing how extra Taehoon was.

I entered and saw it all decorated nicely. He really out did himself.

"Soo-ah is coming!"

A student said a loud. I rushed to the side where everyone else was.
Soo-ah entered looking shocked, Soojin and Jugyeong came by me as Soo walked up.

He flipped pages of a notebook that had some cringey writing in it. I couldn't help but laugh at the things he wrote. Then he proceeded to dance around Soo-ah.

Taehoon came up to Soo-ah, hugging her.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

We all chanted. They started to lean in.

"You guys are so corny, I can't take this anymore."

Hyungyu, who had the cake, started to shove the cake towards the couple. But they moved out of the way, making Jugyeong and me the victims.