TWENTY-FIVE

(lé outfit hehe)

(lé outfit hehe)

Chae Byeol

I was luckily able to convince my mom to let me go. I used the 'it's a distraction' excuse. Only thing is my she said I had to take the bus. So here I am, sitting on a bus.

I looked out the window, watching everything that passed by. I heard my stop being called. I hopped up and pressed the request button to my left.

The doors opened and I walked ahead. I looked around trying to find the burger place.

I kept walking for bit because I couldn't seem to find the place. While I was looking my shoulder bumped someone.

"Ah"

I winced and looked at who's shoulder I walked into.

"Would you look at this?"

Lee Sungyong, I finally remembered his name, was standing infront of me with his posy.

Great.

I rolled my eyes and tried to continue walking but he grabbed my shoulder.

"Where are you going? We need to catch up. It's been a while since I last saw you."

His ugly smile gave me shivers. I shrugged his arm off.

"Don't touch me you psycho."

I warned and continued walking. I heard him scoff but I ignored it. I turned around and saw they were walking somewhere. I looked and saw them entering the burger place.

I have been walking for 5 mins and I couldn't find it?!

I sighed and sat on bench near by. Just waiting for them to leave or for Seojun to show up.

I felt my phone buzzing suddenly.

SeoJunnie is calling....

I answered.

"Yo"

"Are you there yet?"

"Yea, but guess who is also here?"

"Who? Sooho?!"

"Sungyong, your best friend."

"Wha- did he do anything to you? I swear if h-"