TWENTY-EIGHT

Chae Byeol

With Seojun's jacket in my hand, I tried to find him the next day. The exam was today so I had to hurry.

"Where are you?"

I asked no one. I gave up and just headed to class. I knew I would see him there.

I walked up a ramp and saw Seojun there. With Jugyeong.

Finally.

I rushed towards them when I saw Seojun walk ahead faster. I passed Jugyeong with a smile and caught Seojun by his satchel.

"You're impossible to find."

He turned and smiled.

"Oh, thank you. I completely forgot."

He grabbed it and I tsk'd at his forgetfulness. We continued our walk to class.

"What is your favorite number from 1-5?"

He asked randomly. I was confused but thought about it.

"5, I guess. Why?"

He smirked.

"Nothing, good luck on the exam by the way."

"Thanks, hopefully I don't ruin my whole life with this exam."

He patted my shoulder.

"You'll be fine, plus all you really need is your feet for your career."

I rolled my eyes. We went towards our seats when we arrived to class. It was a mess.

There were people writing on windows and sharing work together.

I sat down and proceeded to mental prepare myself.

"Good luck."

I was startled at the voice. I looked and saw Sooho next to my desk. He put my favorite snack on my desk, a kit-kat.

"Oooo, you remembered after all this time."

I smiled, it was tradition for him to give me something before a big exam. We did it ever since we knew each other.

"Of course, by the way is everything okay with-"

He stopped himself and pointed to his heart. I nodded so I didn't worry him.

"Doctor says I am okay."

He nodded and walked back to his desk. I sighed and started to pull out some notes I had so I could review. I placed the kit-kat in my bag.

I'll enjoy you later.

~

I sat happily on a bench in the school, eating my snack.

The exam was stressful but I gave up at a point and went on instinct.

"Byeol!!"