NINETEEN

Outfit for Festival

⤜Outfit for Festival⤛

Chae Byeol

It was morning of the festival finally. I haven't been to one in a while. I decided wear a brown short dress with a long sleeve underneath. I grabbed my brown beret to match my outfit.

I looked in the mirror making sure it looked okay. I grabbed my bag and started heading out.

"Oooo don't you look fancy."

My brother was in the kitchen, eating a snack.

"Oh shush, just thought I would put a little extra oomf in my outfit."

He walked passed me giving me a side eye.

"Weirdo."

I said and I continued walking. I was going to take the bus to the festival. My brother was too lazy to take me and my mom was at work.

I put on my shoes and opened up my door. I felt the fresh air as soon as I walked out. I opened my gate and made sure I locked it.

I turned to my left and was met with a surprise.

"Han Seojun?"

Seojun was in front of me. He was wearing his classic leather jacket.

"Took you long enough."

He scoffed. I was just confused on why he was here.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked.

"I didn't get to walk you home, so I am waking you to the festival."

He replied.

"Okay, but you really didn't need to come."

I told him.

"Just walk. I already came here. Are you really going to make me walk alone?"

He said dramatically. I shoved him playfully. He brought his arm around me.

"W-What are you doing?"

I hated that I stuttered when I said that.

"What? I feel like we haven't been hanging out as much so I am making up for it."