TWENTY-ONE

Chae Byeol

I turned to see Sooho.

His eyes were red and he looked like he was shaking. He grabbed my arm hard He looked like he was trying to balance himself.

I grabbed on to him and I felt him breathe heavily. He brought me into his arms tightly. His head in my neck. I didn't know to respond but to only hug him back.

The song was still loud and I knew it was triggering him. I broke a part from him to look at him. He face was red and still couldn't stop heaving.

I looked passed his shoulder and saw two people staring at us.

Jugyeong and Seojun.

I didn't know how to respond. I was more worried about Sooho.

I rushed him away from the musuc and brought him so he couldn't hear the song. Once we were far enough we stopped.

"B-Byeol-ah"

Sooho said, he was still shaking. I felt so bad for him. I brought him back into a hug.

That seemed to help because his breathing started to calm down.

"I-I'm sorry."

He said, now he sounded like he was crying. He broke a part from me, he eyes were filled with tears.

"For what?"

I asked him.

"I killed him, it's my fault."

He continued crying out. My heart broke in half.

"Sooho, no it isn't your fault. Don't blame yourself."

I reassured him. I tried to hug him but we backed away. I looked at him, confused.

"N-No I am a murder, you should hate me."

I went towards him but he just backed up more.

"Stay away, I don't want to hurt you to."

He said as he ran off. I tried to go after him but I knew I couldn't. I sped walked behind him but I was too slow and he disappeared. I finally made it back to the outside stage, no sign of him only Jugyeong there worried.

"Byeol? Is he okay? I saw him shaking."

She asked me.

"He's fine, just needed some space."

I reassured her and told her to go back to her seat. I needed to take a breather. I sighed.

He'll be okay. I know how he will.

"Byeol."

I turned and saw Seojun there. He came up to me.

"Are you okay?"

He put his hands on my shoulders. Looking at my face.

"Yea, don't worry. Just a little shocked."