THIRTY-FIVE

Byeol's POV

I opened my eyes to see bright lights. I groaned and covered my face.

"Mom turns off the lights!"

I complained and tried to fall back asleep. I shifted, the bed was too comfortable to be my own. I tried to go back to bed before I had a feeling that I needed to get up.

I opened my eyes, finally hearing constant beeping. I was not home and that beeping was a heart monitor. My heart had put in the hospital again.

This was not anything new, but the fact most nurses recognize me now makes me feel some type of embarrassment. 

"Stupid heart."

I muttered and slapped my chest, which I immediately regretted as I groaned out in pain. The door slides open, revealing my brother. He stepped forward before realizing I was conscious.

"Byeol."

I smiled at him and he just ran to me, hugging me tightly as soon as he got close enough.

"What happened? How long was I out?"

I heard him sniffle which made me concerned. It couldn't have been that bad?

"4 days now, you don't remember?"

Oh it was that bad.

He let go and looked at me confused. He still grabbed on to my shoulder, scared I would fade into air any second.

"Not really..... I just remember the school trip....and OH-"

I gasped. Flashes of my breakdown came back to me. Then of course the memory of Seojun....

"What what?"

His grip around my arm tightened. Expecting some crazy response like I was almost kidnapped but no, I was just embarrassed that Seojun saw me like that.

"Seojun saw my panic attack! He's gonna ask what caused it and that's-ugh"

I cried out falling back on my pillow. Kicking my feet up in the air in distress.

"You're worried about that?"

Hyungwon laughed.

"Like I said, he's gonna ask what happened and then I have to explain that I was stalking Jugyeong and him-"

I cut myself off, I was telling my brother too much information.

He had an eyebrow raised at me. But before he could question me, the door opened again, this time my mom was there.

I looked to her and sat up, waving at her.

"Mom!"

I saw her eyes widen with relief before they turned into a glare I knew all too well. She marched over to me before smacking my arm. She was not strong but me being me, I dramatically yelped.

"You idiot, you scared me."

Her yelling immediately turned to cry as she hugged me.