FIFTEEN

Chae Byeol

After Seo Jun hanged up I went back to the study session.

We soon finished and now we were outside. I felt drained from doing math work.

"Guys, let's celebrate our first study session!"

Taehoon exclaimed.

"Let's go to karaoke! You in?"

Soo-ah asked me. I nodded as everyone else agreed too.

Sounds like fun.

"Let's go!"

Soo-ah grabbed Taehoon and Jugyeong. She walked forward, rushing to go sing her heart out.

"You're not going, are you?"

Soojin asked Sooho. He surprisingly was starting to follow the rest.

"A few minutes won't hurt."

Was all he said.

"That's a first."

I looked at Soojin shocked, she was surprised as well. She hooked her arm with mine.

"Let's go!"

~

We were finally at the karaoke place. I was sitting next to Sooho as the others sang in front of us. I clapped and sang along with them.

"Jjin Jjin Jjin Jjin, it's real. It's the real deal!"

We sang aloud. I had maracas in my hand. This is the most fun I have had in a while.

We continued to sing aloud, I sat for most of the time since I didn't want my heart to start beating a lot.

"Cheer up baby! Cheer up baby!"

I guess I got too excited when Cheer Up came on because my monitor starting beeping. It was luckily covered by the music. I looked at it and noticed I started to breathe heavily again.

"What's that?"

Sooho said looking at my wrist.

"Oh, nothing. Just an alarm."

I said back. I sat down trying to calm myself.

Breathe In , Breathe Out

I finally caught my breathe. I turned to see Sooho looking at me, I guess he noticed my heavy breathing too. I smiled at him, then looked at Jugyeong dancing in front of me.

After many songs, I started to feel stuffy again. I said I had to use the restroom and excused myself. I walked out and breathed in the fresh air.

I continued walking when I heard a familiar voice singing. I tried to see who it was but I heard footsteps coming coming my way. I decided to not investigate.

Whoever they are, they have an amazing voice.

I noticed there was a convenience store below and headed down. I just wanted to see if there was any snacks I liked.