TWENTY

(I am sorry in advance)

Chae Byeol

We walked out of the auditorium to try and find Gowoon. I noticed Seojun had flowers in his hands.

"Wow, look at you! What an amazing brother."

I teased him.

"Yah, I am a great brother thank you very much."

He said confidently. We looked in the crowds of people. We found her, she was talking to Jugyeong. Then it hit me that Jugyeong didn't know they were related. Gowoon saw us and shouted.

"Seojun! Byeol!"

We walked up to her. Seojun handed her to flowers. Gowoon had a huge smile. Jugyeong looked at Seojun.

"Han Seojun?"

He looked just as shocked as she was.

"Do you know each other?"

He asked

"You know my brother?"

Gowoon asked Jugyeong.

"Brother? For real?"

Jugyeong looked at me in shock, I really should have mentioned it but I was too worried for Gowoon, it slipped my mind. Suddenly Soo-ah came up to us yelling for Jugyeong.

"Jugyeong! Jugyeong! I need your help! Soo can't make it. I need you."

She grabbed on to Jugyeong.

"Oh okay. See you later."

Jugyeong waved at us as she ran off.

"Bye!"

Gowoon and I replied.

"How do you know Jugyeong?"

Seojun asked.

"She helped me out with my makeup. Byeol was there too. I was being bothered by some kids, they were both there for me."

Gowoon smiled at me.

"Of course, you're practically my sister!"

I replied. Seojun looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me anything about them meeting?"

"I forgot. You should be more worried about your sister."

I stated. He just seemed confused on the whole situation. He looked down at his phone and widened his eyes.

"I am gonna be late. You're coming to the match right?"

Seojun asked, I nodded.

"Let's go!"

I was about to say bye to Gowoon but he cut me off my grabbing on to me. Rushing me but also not being too harsh about it.