TWENTY-TWO

Chae Byeol

It was lunchtime and I was waking down the hallway heading to the cafeteria. I heard some commotion coming from a hallway.

Me being nosy, I went to go check what was happening.

I looked to find a grounp of all the parents. In the middle of it I saw Sooho's dad.

Why is he here? I know Sooho wouldn't have wanted him here.

I knew I had to tell Sooho, so I started walking to find him. I entered the cafeteria and saw Sooho. Taehoon was next to him

Hyunkyu started yelling.

"Guys I have big news!"

Oh god.

"Sooho, your dad-"

I covered his mouth before he could say anything. I was on the tips of toes because of his height.

Everyone looked at me in shock. Kyungyu was shocked as well

I let him go and walked up to Sooho.

"Your dad is here."

I whispered in his ear. He widened his eyes and stood up.

"Where?"

He asked. I brought him outside so I can show him. I knew Kyungyu wouldn't keep his mouth shut but atleast it wouldn't be in front of Sooho.

✦ ✦ ✦

Lim Jugyeong

I sat down at the cafeteria with Soojin and Soo-ah. I was stressed about my mom. Suddenly, Kyungyu started yelling.

"Guys I have big news!"

I turned to him. I saw that Byeol was also here, behind him.

"Sooho, your dad-"

He was cut off my Byeol covering his mouth. The whole cafeteria was confused. Byeol noticed the stares and let go of him.

She walked up to Sooho and whispered something to him. He got up and they walked outside.

I never they knew they were super close.

"What's with them?"

Soo-ah asked. We were all curious.

"Soojin, we're they always that close?"

She asked. Soojin nodded.

"Yea, all 4 of them, really. There would be rumors about Seyeon, Seojun and Sooho all liking her because of how often they hanged out. But that's just talk."

Soojn shrugged off. I nodded, I knew they were close friends.

Sooho seemed so different with her.

Lucky her.

~

I went to go find my mom. I looked through all the cars to find. I saw the a smaller man and a man in a suit. The one my mom was freaking out over.