TWENTY-SIX

Chae Byeol

My eyes opened up when I felt someone pulling me.

"Byeol, we're almost at our stop."

I heard Seojun's voice say. I turned to him to complain but I was met to his face right in front of me.

His eyes were soft.

"Oh, sorry."

I muttered back, looking away.

"It's fine, just didn't want us to miss it. Plus you seem really tired."

He replied and got up as the bus stopped. I was still feeling the drowsiness so I was still stated, not realizing what he was doing. He looked back at me confused and grabbed my hand.

"C'mon lazy bum."

He laughed and brought me up. He rushed us out as the bus doors were about to close.

I looked around, we weren't far from my street. I also realized it wasn't raining anymore.

"Oh, I can walk back from here."

I told him, starting to take off his jacket.

"No, I am not letting you go alone."

He said stopping me from taking it off.

"Seojun it's f-"

"To you it is, but I am worried for you, especially with your condition."

I sighed. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, keeping an arm over my shoulder.

"Men are scary."

Seojun said aloud. I nodded, agreeing with him.

I hated how I felt right now, the blush that covered my cheeks because of a simple arm.

I looked at his side profile as we walked. His jawline was flawless.

I sighed internally.

I am falling for him, aren't I?

~

It was the next school day and I regretted coming already. The weekend was an emotional mess and I really just wanted to stay in bed.

I dragged my body down the school's path. I looked around to just try and keep my eyes open.

I continued walking when I saw Seojun in front of me, looking at his phone.

He smiled while looking at something. All of a sudden, Jugyeong ran up to him and made a tiger noise.

While I was confused, I didn't miss Seojun's face. I expected him to be annoyed but he just stood there.

Jugyeong laughed and walked passed him, she turned back around and made the tiger noise again.

I laughed at how she sounded and turned back to Seojun. He was just.....standing there.