SHOPPING

Kelly drags you to her car while blabbing on about who knows what. You on the other hand are trying to find a way to get out of the whole day with her. Once in the driveway you get an idea.

"Heeeeeeeeey, Kelly. You know what would be a great idea?" She shakes her head no in response. "If we brought Hawks along with us for our fun day out. I know it was supposed to just be us but it would be so much more fun with three of us. And we can make him pay for everything. " Her face lights up because of the idea you just planted into her head.

She races back inside and returns a few moments later with one very angry chicken. He glares at you. He doesn't stop till Kelly shoves him into the back of her car. You laugh while getting in yourself. You turn around to look at him.

"That's what you get for waking me up, Bird Brain."

"Oh you are so going to regret dragging me here." He gets his retort out just before Kelly opens the drivers side door.

"WHERE WE GOING FIRST, BOSS MAN." Kelly states while starting the car.

"Let's go get her a hero costume."

After being dragged into shop after shop, Kelly finally found a suit that she liked for you. The costume was a dark royal blue, with a zipper in the front. The costume was really tight and barely covered your chest. Kelly yells at you to come out of the dressing room so you open the door and step out.

The only people who see you are Hawks and Kelly, yet you still feel exposed. Kelly seems to jump up and down with joy. You look towards Hawks and feel his eyes burning into your chest.

"Not bad kid." He says patting Kelly on the head. She smiles big knowing she did a good job.

"I hate to burst your bubbles, but there is no way this thing will hold. I can not fight in this." You gesture to the area of skin exposed by the zipper. You even show them that the zipper doesn't go any further up.

Kelly looks deep in thought while Hawks continues to stare. You want to smack him but before you get the chance Kelly speaks.

"Ok so if we give the lady at the counter your exact measurements then they can make a costume that zips up all the way up. We need to get you a bunch of them since you fight with close combat. The tightness will help slow down the villains reaction time. But the risk is still great for your costume to take a lot of damage." She turns to Hawks, still mumbling, "I think it would be best to have as much skin covered so that the more her opponents fight her then the more the costume will show. It would be an advantage for longer battles." Kelly continues to mumble to herself while grabbing a pen, paper and a measuring tape from her bag.

It's the first time you've heard her speak without yelling. You raise an eyebrow at Hawks who is smiling.

"Kelly's quirk is Hyperactivity. Her brain and body move faster than a normal person, hence why she talks so loudly and fast. When her brain is really working her voice will get lower and she will no longer yell. She's so focused on finding you the perfect outfit that her brain is no longer focusing on being heard. It is instead focusing on getting all the information she needs to make you happy." Kelly continues to run around you with the notebook sketching what you look like in the suit. She then quickly hands it to Hawks before unwrapping the coiled up measuring tape. She stands in front of you and quietly asks, "May I?" while holding out for you to see. You nod allowing her to proceed. She quickly takes your measurements and calls them out to Hawks, who tries to keep up with her speed.

After he gets down the last number, Kelly grabs the notebook from him and rushes up to the counter. The lady working there seems bewildered by the amount of information this teenager is now shouting at her. Eventually she gets the idea of what Kelly wants her to do. You turn back to the dressing room to get changed. "I see why you keep her around." You comment to the Hero as you close the door.

Hawks walks over to Kelly and puts a hand on her shoulder to calm her down. He explains everything in a way the woman can comprehend. He then hands her his credit card and waits for you to exit the dressing room.

Once you do he hands you a bag and places the costume in it.

"Sorry." He says. "That one will have to do till they fulfill the ones we ordered."

"Thanks." You reply. The costume isn't that bad but you just don't know about this whole villain to Hero thing.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

words: 842

OMG thank you for over 1k reads!!!! I never thought anyone would read it. I'd love to hear feedback. Thank you sm for reading!!!!!