A Taste of Freedom

Almost as quickly as he had picked you up, he set you down on the balcony. You remove your face from the safety of his coat once you feel solid ground beneath you. A snicker causes you to turn your head. Hawks is standing next to you with a hand covering his mouth. He looks as if he is about to cry from holding in his laughter. Concerned, you place a hand on his shoulder.

"Sir, are you ok?"

He looks up at you with a smile and watery eyes.

"I'm going to be in so much trouble once they get here. You should have seen the look on all of their faces as I flew out of that room. Priceless. Even Endeavor changed his blank stare." He continues to laugh before sitting down on the ground. You just stare at the hero as he loses it on the floor.

"Why'd you do it?"

Your words break him out of his fit of laughter. He just looks at you confused.

"Why did you follow me out of that room? Why did you come after me?"

He chuckles before he answers, "I was once told that heroes run towards danger without even thinking about it. Their feet move before their mind can process the risks. It seems that my body knows I'll have more fun with the danger I feel with you then the danger the Commision threatens me with. There's something about you Y/n that makes me want to be a better hero."

"Well then Keigo." You reach down towards the man on the floor, offering your hand. "Let's go save some people then."

He takes your hand with a smile and you help him up.

Meanwhile, there was practically steam coming out of certain women's ears. Even the flame hero was scared of what she was going to do. Everyone in the room watches her with anticipation and fear.

"Everyone out. Except you Anderson. You too, Endeavor." She states breaking the tension. Unsure if he is wanted or not Endeavor stands in place till told otherwise.

The woman walks over to a small cart and pours herself a hefty class of whiskey before downing it. Then, she chucks it at the poor boy at the desk next to her. He yelps as the glass shatters on impact.

"Anderson, this is the Hero, Endeavor. He will be the new #1 in a month or so. Enji, this is Anderson. He is on loan from the US government. They sent him to make sure that the Reaper is under control."

On cue the boy stands up and extends his hand towards the Pro. Endeavor just looks at him and grunts, causing the already nervous kid to retract his hand.

"I need you to get him into Hawk's Agency. That imbecile will listen to you because he respects you. If anyone of my men were to do it then it would be seen as an invasion by the commission. Just get him through the doors and he will do the rest. Understood?"

Endeavor just nods before walking away. Anderson quickly grabs his papers, stuffing them into his satchel while following the man out.

Words: 522

Hey Guys! sorry for being gone, my grandpa died so I've been dealing with that but I'm back. And good news! SCHOOLS OUT!!! so that means i'll actually have time to write. 

Thanks for all the support it really helps a lot and Just know that all of you are loved. <3