Always the hero

Hawks
I am surrounded by fans. I just want to go home already. That's the last time i walk around before patrol.
The sun is setting and my patrol will start soon. I look up and a flash of light on a roof nearby. I smirk. Things are about to get interesting.
"Sorry ladies and gentlemen but I have to get going. Hero stuff needs to get done." There is a collective groan amongst the crowd.
"But he just got here" I hear one girl say.
"God he is so hot" someone purrs.
I quickly take off and head in the direction of the flash.
I get to the roof and see a small figure crouched in the darkness. The figure turns around. No doubt she heard me land. She's holding a large weapon. Looks like a sniper rifle.
"What's a pretty little thing like you doing with such a big gun?" I ask.
"Just doing some bird watching. Is there a problem Mr. Hero s-sir?" She responds. Bird watching huh. Must be an assassin or one shy fan. Before I could say anything she starts talking.
"But before you do anything M-Mister could I p-please have your autograph? I'm a h-h-huge fan." Now why would a fan be carrying around a gun if that caliber.
"No need for such pleasantries. Just call me Hawks and of course I'll sign something for you," I say in an attempt to lighten up my mood. "but first I'm gonna need to know why you're on a roof with a sniper rifle aimed into a crowd?"
They show you the magazine in the case. "E-Empty. I just like people watching. T-That's all" She's clearly nervous. Why am I still here. The mag was empty so there is nothing wrong with what they were doing. She's clearly just a fan, a crazy one, but harmless. However she does fit the description.
"Doesn't explain your nickname now does it" I watch her. It's only for a split second but I see her face change.
"I'm a-afraid I don't know what you're talking about M-Mr. Hawks." She stumbles out.
"So nobody calls you the Reaper?" He asks, carefully watching for any changes in her attitude and position.
"Sorry but my name is (fake name here). Not t-t-the Reaper." She chuckles. It seems forced but he can't quite tell.
"Oh sorry for assuming and everything, but you just fit their description so well. You clearly know that I'm a hero and wouldn't be so calm if you were the Reaper." This chick is super suspicious. But I need her to trust me or at least think I'm stupid.
"Oh no sir, I-I-I am no villain. This is my dads" She raises the gun she's holding "We don't have any binoculars so I use the scope on this to w-watch people."
"That makes total sense. Sorry for the inconvenience." This girl definitely thinks I'm stupid.
"T-Thank you Mr. H-Hawks sir. I h-have to go now. I don't w-want to w-worry my dad."
She finishes packing up the gun and starts to walk away when you calls out to her, "Hey kid..."