Real names

The walk home is long and boring. Ugh why do villains always have the dumbest hideouts. I can't even drink anything at the bar because 'Shigaraki will get mad that you're drinking on the job.' Screw that I just want to get this over with.
You reach your apartment building and head inside. The receptionist waves you over.
Receptionist: "Miss l/n your boss wanted to let you know that he took the liberty of waiting in your apartment for you. I tried to stop him but he just refused saying that you had important business to discuss. I'm am truly sorry."
Boss? What boss?
Y/n:"That damned bastard." You mutter. "Thanks for the warning. I'll be careful when I go up there."
Receptionist: "Goodnight miss! Call down if you need anything."
The elevator dings and you step in pressing floor five. When you get to your door you grab the small knife hidden on your ankle. You slowly open the door. With the knife in your hand you feel safe but are still worried.
You call out to who broke in, "Come out, come out, wherever you are." You scan hallway slowly making your way into the kitchen. In the kitchen you gently put down your case and grab a bigger knife from the block. You make your way into the living room only to see a blue flame dancing in the corner.
"Really Dabi? You followed me home. Must be lonely hanging around a bunch of crazies." You relax knowing that it's just him and not some other psycho you've worked with before.
Dabi: "Careful now y/n you're one of us now. That makes you just as crazy."
Y/n: "The only reason I took this job was because I owe you a favor. Nothing more. I don't want to be apart of your club."
Dabi stands up making his way to you.
Dabi: "You don't really mean that do you y/n. I know how much you must like being apart of a group like ours. It gives you a purpose in life. It's fun we're like a family."
Y/n: "I'm sure you know what it's like being in a family, Touya. I however have no intention of being apart of a family. I'm just going to finish this job and move on."
Dabi: "Don't ever use that name again." At this point he's inches away from you. "I'm not Shigaraki. You can't push me around or scare me with your little names for us." He grabs your neck and pushes you against the wall. "Watch it Reaper because I'm not gonna let you walk all over me."
Y/n: "You think I'm scared of a little fire flame brain." You smirk as his grip tightens around your neck. His hand starts to heat up when all of a sudden he stops. "What's the matter couldn't handle the heat."
Dabi: "As much as I love our little talks, Shiggy would kill me if I hurt his new favorite toy. So I'll leave now." He starts to head for the door.
You call out to him, "If he hears you calling him that he just might do it anyway." You rub your neck and head to your room not noticing your open window and the little red feather that has found it's way in.

Hawks
After she left I couldn't stop thinking about her. She fit the description so perfectly but something in my brain was telling me I was wrong and that she was just another crazy fan. God what is wrong with me. I can't get her out of my head. There was something about her that just didn't make sense. She looked around my age so then why was she carrying around her dads sniper rifle. She told you, it's for people watching. Then why not take only the scope and not the whole gun. Maybe she just likes how it feels. It just doesn't add up in my head. And why do I keep constantly doubting myself. This has never happened before. Maybe you're just flustered because you thought she was pretty. I don't get flustered. I'm the number 2 hero. Hero's don't get flustered. Speak for yourself buddy because that chick was hot.
Hawks lands on a rooftop to take a break. Who was that girl and why did she leave me like this. After waiting for the voice in his head to respond he realizes something. "That wasn't my voice. It sounded like me but it wasn't me talking. That must be her quirk. Ugh that's so cool!"
Hawks spends the rest of his patrol looking for the girl he saw earlier. Finally, he sees her just as she walks into a building. He scans each window with a feather looking for the one that she's in.
His feathers alert him that they see her and he watches as a man leaves her apartment. It's too dark to see who it is. She rubs her neck and starts heading into a different room. He sends a feather in through a window and flies back home.