Dealing with Drunks

"HAAAAAAAAAWKSSSSSSS!!!" The girl screams making her way over to you. "I MISSSED YOU!!"

If there was one thing you would never miss at these stupid events was the wasted rich people. They think they can handle way more than their limit and almost always end up piss ass wasted. They tend to regret it in the morning.

The woman had sloppily made her way over to you and your boss. She was very pretty and you couldn't help but stare at the dress she was wearing. It was white and looked beautiful against her dark skin. Her large bunny ears were decorated with golden jewelry. She looked like a queen.

"You didn't tell me you were bringing your GiRlFrIeNd, Kegio. I would have worn a dress with a higher slit."

"Thank you for that, Rumi, but she's my new sidekick. I thought I should bring her along to get her acquainted with everyone."

"SUUUUUURE. That's why you brought her with you." She gets really close to the two of you and whispers. "I won't tell if you spill right now."

"She's just my sidekick. Though I don't mind all the glances we're getting."

"It's probably because the drunk one keeps yelling." You state bluntly.

"OOOOOOOO! I like her." The woman comments, "She's feisty. She'll handle you well Kegio but if you mess up with her I'm stepping in." She reaches into her dress and pulls out a business card. Winking as she hands it to you. Then she saunters off completely sober.

"What just happened?" Hawks asks as he turns to you shocked.

"I think your friend just threatened to take me away and definitely just gave me her number." You respond equally as shocked.

"Didn't expect the night to start off like that but what can you do?" He says with a shrug. "I'm starving. Let's go get some food before FatGum eats it all.

You follow the hero to the side of the Hall to a table garnished with all types of food and desserts. There is a man standing at the table staring intently at all of the food. The closer you get the more you recognize him. He has fluffy blonde hair and is a giant. Standing at 8 feet tall you feel tiny next to him.

"How are you doing, Gum?" Hawks says to him. "Having trouble deciding where to start?"

"Ohhh hey Hawks. Hehehe. Yeah, I'm having trouble deciding. I don't want Best to get mad but I'm so hungry." He states while scratching his head. He doesn't even notice you as you squeeze past him to grab a plate. You get two and hand one to Hawks, But he is no longer standing next to FatGum. You look around for his red wings and see him standing next to a very annoyed looking man. You walk over and hand Hawks the plate you got him.

"Thank you dear." He says before going back to his conversation. You feel your face heat up at the abrupt nickname but turn away. Suddenly someone grabs your arm. You turn to see who had the audacity to grab you and see the man Hawks was talking to. You take a step towards him so that he is no longer pulling you. You meet his eyes with a cold and equally annoyed face, but quickly give him a smile.

"Do you need something sir?"

"Who are you and what are you doing here."

"I am merely a sidekick to Hawks sir. I am just here to learn the ropes and meet heroes." You say in your best dumb girl voice. You add a giggle at the end just to seal the act. He does not seem amused. Hawks makes his way over to the two of you.

"Endeavor, this is my new sidekick. Isn't she just lovely." He says trying to diffuse the tension.

"She looks very familiar; it caught me off guard. My apologies miss." Letting go of your arm, he takes a step back and fixes his suit.

"Hehehehe. It's ok. You're the number one Hero now. Well not officially yet but when the next ranking comes out you will be." The flames on his face grew a small amount from annoyance but quickly calmed down. Internally you smirk, knowing that you got under his skin. On the outside you continue your facade, with a big smile and tired eyes.

"Yes you are indeed correct. I am not officially number one yet. All Might's retirement was a shock to all of us." You let out a small giggle and then a hiccup, as if you were drunk.

"Excuse me gentlemen. It was a pleasure to meet you sir." You say with a bow. Then you turn and walk away, your fake smile dropping as you make your way to the bathroom. Before entering you place your empty plate on a table outside. As you walk in you bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry." You bow.

"Don't worry you're totally fine sweetheart." You look up and see the woman from before.

Words: 843

Fun Fact: Rabbits have a super fast metabolism so alcohol would not have a lasting effect on Mirko and she would get sober super fast after drinking. 

Sorry for the late post again.