Hawks

You panic. Quickly putting the pot back over the feather. How the hell did he find you? And wtf is one of his feathers doing in your house? You think fast and stack a cookbook and some pans on top of the pot, not knowing what to do with it.
"What do I do? What do I do?" You mutter to yourself. "This is insane. Crazy, even. How did he even find me." You start pacing around your kitchen when the pot starts moving. You jump from the surprise and then throw yourself on top of it to keep it from moving more.
?: "If you're going to throw yourself on top of me like that I should come over more often."
You quickly turn to face the intruder. Of course it's this dude. Just my luck, two intruders in the span of 9 hours. Standing over you is Keigo Tamaki aka Hawks.

Y/n: "M-m-mr. Hawks, sir. What are you doing in my house."
Hawks: "Well I am a gentleman and a hero so I just wanted to make sure you got home safely. What kind of man would I be if I let a beautiful young lady like you to fend for yourself." He reaches his hand down towards you. Great he thinks I'm an incompetent lug crazy for him. Trying to keep up your act you shyly take his had. "So where is this father of yours. I would like to introduce myself."
Y/n: "H-he left for work about an hour ago. S-sorry."
Hawks: "That's funny because nobody has come in or out of this apartment since that man left last night." Hawks get really close to you and whispers, "And don't try to lie. I know that not your daddy."
His whisper sends a chill down your spine. He knows. Before you could even think of what to do he grabs your wrist and pins them down to the countertop.
"So Reaper," he coos, "You have two options."
Without thinking you slam your head into his. This lucky makes him loosen his grip enough for you to grab some knives from the block. While he is still discombobulated, you kick him in the stomach, causing him to stumble into the fridge. He falls to the ground. You slam two of the knives into one of his wings.
"Such a shame for these to go to waste." Hawks flinches as you trace his wing with a knife. "I love the color. This would be a great piece to hang on my wall." You pause, waiting for a reply. You get nothing. "I hear your feathers feel pain like the rest of your body. Maybe we should test it out." You raise you arm to stab the other wing but before you make contact with it he grabs your arm.
"Now sweetheart, this wouldn't be a fight if I let you have all the fun." He twists your arm behind your back. The force of the pull causes you to lose your grip on the knife. Hawks rips his wing off the cabinet leaving two feathers pinned under knives.
"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted."