Mirko

"Don't worry you're totally fine sweetheart." You look up and see the woman from before. She looks you up and down once before dragging you into the bathroom. It's super luxurious and matches the ballroom perfectly. It has marble counters and all the things a woman would ever need in a bathroom. It even has a couch, which you find is very comfortable once you are seated in it.

The bunny woman turns to you and crosses her legs like a child. She stares at you for a few short seconds waiting for something. You stare back totally confused. Finally, she speaks.

"Answer me honestly, Hero to Hero, are you and Hawks a thing?"

"No." You answer. "Absolutely not. He's my boss and I owe him my life." Her face drops a little but she quickly regains her smile.

"Sooo..... What I'm hearing is, Hawks saved you and now you work for him until you repay the debt you owe him. How romantic." She says dreamily as she flops backwards on the rest of the couch.

"Not really. I think it would be hig-" She cuts you off by sitting up and putting a finger to your lips.

"Shhhhhhhhh... Don't stress the details, bunny. I understand completely." She removes her finger from your lips. "But just know, if he ever fucks up my door is always open to a pretty thing like you." She gives you a wink to finish off her speech. You just laugh and shake your head a little embarrassed at her comment.

"Ughhhh you newbies are so cute nowadays." She states standing up. She reaches out her hand. "I'm Mirko by the way, But you can just call me Rumi."

"Y/n." You respond, grabbing her hand.

"Would you like to cause some trouble with me y/n?"

"Anything to distract me from this boring party."

Rumi leads you out of the bathroom back into the ballroom. She grabs two glasses from a passing waiter and hands one to you before downing the other.

"You're going need that." Motioning the glass in your hand. "Most of the Heros here are boring and uptight."

"If that's the case, got anything stronger than champagne." You joke as you examine the contents of the glass.

"My kind of girl." Rumi says while slapping you on the back, a little harder then she probably intended. "Yeah, but no. There's only champagne. I already looked around. Stupid Jeanist." she mutters and you just laugh at her pouting.

She quickly snaps out of it and grabs your wrist and drags you back to the food table. Grabbing a plate she starts to fill in to the brim and motions for you to do the same.

"You're going to need to be tipsy and full of food to get through meeting everyone." She states as she starts to drag you somewhere else. By the time you stop you are in front of three ladies talking. They all greet Rumi, only one notices you standing awkwardly behind. She makes her way over to you and examines you.

"Did you get a new Sidekick, Mir?" She asks while raising your arm to get a closer look.

"Sadly she's not mine. She's Birdboys." Mirko sighs.

The mention of Hawks grabs the attention of the other two ladies and causes the one examining you to pause.

"So you're the unlucky girl?" The woman with snakes in her hair questions.

"Oh no you're Hawks' new sidekick. They're gonna tear you to shreds." The other one says.

"Bami. Yu. Be nice. She can handle a few fangirls." Rumi states looking over at you.

"You've got to be joking. His fangirls are terrifying. I heard his office has to stop them from breaking down the doors at least twice a day." Third one whispers.

"She'll be fine." The first one states confidently. She walks in front of you. She crosses her arms and smiles. "She'll be just fine." She says again.

"NEMURI KAYAMA, AKA: MIDNIGHT. HER QUIRK IS SOMNAMBULIST. SHE SECRETS A SLEEP INDUCING AROMA FROM HER SKIN CAUSING ALL OPPONENTS TO STOP AND DROP." A man with long blonde hair and a tiny mustache shouts from behind you. He moves next to Midnight and throws his arms out as if he was presenting her to a crowd. Next he goes up to the Snake woman.

"THE SNAKE HERO: UWABAMI. HER QUIRK IS SERPENTESS. SHE HAS THREE SNAKES, A RATTLESNAKE, A YELLOW KING COBRA AND A JAPANESE RAT SNAKE. SHE IS BEST KNOWN FOR HER MODELING JOBS." The man goes up to her and does the same thing, only this time Uwabami strikes a pose.

"LAST BUT NEVER LEAST WE HAVE YU TAKEYAMA. ALSO KNOWN AS MT. LADY. SHE CAN GROW UP TOO 67 FEET TALL. SHE IS APART OF THE LURKERS AND IS MOST DEFINITELY GETTING SOME WOOD ON THE SIDE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN." He gets a chuckle from the other women but a slap from his subject. Mt. Lady storms off.

"I'll go get her." Uwabami says glaring at the blonde as she passes him.

"Y/n this is Present Mic." Midnight explains. "If you can't tell he doesn't have much of a filter so be careful what you tell him." She whispers to you before he can come up to you.

"You must be new. I've never seen you around and I KNOW EVERYONE." He shouts. "So... tell me everything about yourself. I'm just DYING to know." Before you could answer a rope like thing wraps around him and pulls him away from you.

"Leave the poor girl alone Mic." A very tired looking man states.

"But SHOOOOOOTA."

"No." The man says as he continues to drag his friend away. Before he walks away completely he turns back to you and bows. "I am sorry for the behavior of my husband. He's a little drunk right now. Please forgive him."

You wave your hands at him. "Oh no please don't apologize. If anything it was very informative." The man just nods and continues to walk away scolding his partner.

"Well you don't see that everyday."

You turn and see Rumi standing next to you.

"Eraserhead hates coming to parties like this but I guess Mic dragged him along this time. Kind of ironic if you look at it." You both tilt your heads to the side while watching him get dragged away. The both of you fall into a fit of laughter. She grabs your shoulder to stabilize herself. Once she centers herself again she turns back towards you.

"Come on, there's a few more people you need to meet."

..........................................................................................

Words: 1105

EraserMic confirmed?????