Nicknames

Y/n POV
You turn around, the gun case swinging with you.
"Didn't you want an autograph?" He asks you slyly.
"U-Um if it's no trouble I w-would love one, sir." You manage to spit out. This is embarrassing. Humiliating. Me a pro assassin getting Hawks to sign something so he just thinks I'm a creepy fan girl. He pulls out a notebook and opens to a page with his face on it. He signs it then rips it out handing it to you with a smile. You begrudgingly take it with the biggest smile you can manage. You hold it to your chest just to make the act a little more believable.
"Thank you so much Mr. Hawks!!!! This is amazing!" Just as you finish your phone buzzes.
"That must be your dad," Hawks says with a smirk, "Don't want to keep him waiting."
You look at him with a smile and say, "Yeah I should really be going." You pull out your phone as you head towards the door to the stairs and read your message.
Portal is open.
You wave to Hawks one last time and close the door to the roof. You see the portal down the stairs and walk into it.

Y/n
?: "Eventful first day was it, Reaper?"
??: "I bet she had so much fun watching and playing with the birdy." You turn around and see Dabi and Toga sitting at the bar.
Y/n:"Shut it you two. Nobody wants to hear your comments." You spit out. "Thanks for the portal Kurogiri. Saved me a whole lot of walking."
Kurogiri: "Yeah no problem y/n."
Y/n:"Oh by the way, Dabi I brought you a present." You shake the autographed Hawks photo. Dabi walks over to you and blue flames erupt from his hand, burning the paper along with the tips of your fingers.
Y/n"Hey asshole that could have gone for a lot of money."
Dabi: "I don't give two shits and shouldn't you be focused on the mission instead of getting his signature."
Y/n: "Yeah yeah whatever. I'm doing my job. It just so happens that my target got a little to close for comfort."
Toga:"But y/n you could have just stabbed him. Then you could've taken his blood."
?: "Now now Toga, let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Reaper did a fine job. After all it was just surveillance. We don't want her getting too excited."
Y/n: "I thought I told you not to call me that, Shiggy." You smirk when you see him flinch at the nickname you gave him. "It's only fair. You call me by a name I despise I give you one."
Kurogiri: "Y/n I don't think you should be teasing him right now."
Y/n: "What's he gonna do? Turn me into dust. I hope you do Shiggy. Then I'll just wait to see you in hell." You turn around and start to head for the door. "I'm going home. Call me when you need me." And with that you turn and walk out of the bar.