Chapter 7

I grab her shoulders, yank her to her feet, and slam my mouth against hers. She moans, I shove my tongue into her mouth, and take it over. There's that sweetness, she's been drinking wine, I can taste it in her fucking spit. Our mouths are open as wide as they will go, I want as much of her as I can get into me, and her tongue is fighting for control over mine.

What do I want? To fuck her senseless? Or to fuck her mouth with my cock until she gags and chokes on it and then fuck her pussy senseless?

The latter is the best choice. I force her onto her knees as I take the seat she was sitting in. I'm hard, aggravatingly hard, and quickly undo my belt, button, and zipper. She's pulling my cock out before I can, closes her eyes, and pushes her mouth onto me.

"Mm... ah, fuck."

It's instantly relaxing, the warmth and wetness of her saliva, and the slow motions of her tongue as it slips back and forth across me. But I want to watch, so I open my eyes, and find her staring up at me.

We lock eyes, neither of us looking away, and I wonder what I must look like to her. I'm above her, with my mouth opening with each quiet sound I make, freshly shaven, and neatly styled hair that is going to be a mess before this little fucking session is over with. I unbutton my shirt quickly, shrug it off, and toss it into the floor. One of her hands slides up my stomach, across my chest, and her fingers glide into the hair that covers it.

When she finally puts all of me in her mouth, her lips at the base of my cock, she gags. I quickly grab the sides of her head, sit up straight, and hold her there in place. Slowly, I begin to move my hips up and down, and she continues to gag. Saliva pours across my cock, down my balls and thighs, and I watch with an open mouth as tears slide down her cheeks.

Fuck, this is good.

She tries to pull off, but I shush her quietly and stroke her cheeks with my thumbs.

"I told you what I was going to do before I came over here," I mutter. "You're my little slut, right? Can't you handle this?"

I thrust roughly, she gags loudly, and I let her pull off of me to get a breath. I'm using my cock like a weapon, using it to its full potential. She's panting, saliva covering her lips and chin, and it drips onto my cock. Her cheeks are flushed red, she leaves the tears, and doesn't bother wiping them away.

She looks like such a slut, but then again she is a slut.

I stand, towering over her, and when she opens her mouth I shake my head.

"Wider than that."

When she does as say I slide my cock inside. My hands take their place on the sides of her head again and I begin to fuck her mouth slowly. Each time I feel myself touch the back of her throat and she gags, I moan. I imagine how wet she has to be, how warm her pussy is, and how good it will feel to be inside of her.

That string of thoughts makes my balls tighten, my stomach drop, and I clench the muscles in my legs and ass.

"Yeah, kitten, just like that. You like choking on my cock?"

When she nods I groan quietly. How can saying things like that be so easy? I've never spoken to a woman this way. She's a different breed, a different type, an entirely different woman...