UPDATE...

It's been a year since I've published anything on this book because I finished it. But I keep coming back to it. It has gotten so many reads, comments, votes, and adds to people's lists. It's currently at 456,000 reads and that's far more than I ever expected it to get. All the love for this little book makes me so happy.

I've thought a few times about publishing a bonus chapter for this book. I'm not sure what it would entail, so I thought I'd ask you all what you'd like to read about Michael and Katherine.

And I've also thought a few times about trying to actually publish this book into a hard copy. I'm not sure how to go about it, because I've never published a book before. Would any of you actually buy a physical copy of this book? I plan to go back and edit it thoroughly and clean it up. I just don't know where you all stand on the actual buying of it.

Thank you all so much for all the love you've shown this book. It means more to me than you'll ever know. If you'd like to read any of my other stuff, I am actively working on two other books. Killing Me Slowly and The Affair. Killing Me Slowly is a BDSM, sadomasochism, crazy, abusive, whirlwind of a book. The Affair is somewhat like The Father, with a brooding main character and a love affair. Both are very smutty and I think they have good, interesting story lines.

Let me know what you all think about a bonus chapter, what you'd like to see, and your thoughts of me actually publishing this one day. I hope to hear from a decent chunk of readers in the comments.

Love to you all. Happy reading! 🖤🖤🖤