ian

Trigger: Self harm/Suicide

To make this part more realistic, listen to the song as you read this. Hehe I DARE U.

I sit on a bench under a willow tree next to a house, under a sky with stars I used to get drunk on. I used to call the house mine. Now it meant nothing to me, the empty hallways and rooms echoing with emptiness and my demons.

These voices won't leave me alone.

The moon shone on the blade on my hand, paper thin with a handle of dark wood. I had made the knife. In it I saw a hollow face with hollow eyes in its glassy surface. Eyes I no longer recognized.

There was a hole by the tree. I measured it yesterday. It was 6 ft deep.

Today was the time.

The time to end all the pain.

The knife drew droplets of blood from my skin. I dug a bit deeper. I felt no pain. Just numbness.

Crisscrosses over my arms. I drew x's over my skin. Will these cuts turn into scars when I'm in my grave?

I remembered when I would make fun of my brother when he would only play with the girl next door when he was seven. I was 8 years older than he. Now I almost wished I could have the same spark in life as do such things.

Numbness.

I felt warm blood trickling down my skin. Blood. I'm alive... I don't want to be alive.

So much blood...

Darkness took over my vision. I realized. The knife was growing heavier and heavier in my hand. With the last strength I could muster, I pointed the metal tip at my chest and plunged it down.

Falling sensation.

I felt only peace as darkness slammed over my vision as I fell into the grave I dug for myself.

[UNEDITED]

.....

This one connects to the previous 3. I promise that the next parts won't be as triggering. Like, I broke my promise in "nothing is left" by publishing this, but I won't break this one ;)