It's a great oppor-tuna-ty!

So a fishing trip...
After agreeing to it Killua quickly headed back inside to pack his bag and returned timely enough to be the last to climb into the car.

Kurapika and Leorio was at the front with Gon, (Y/N) and Alluka in the back.
Killua could see his sister smirk in victory. 

The hell?!

Killua was starting to get tired of this but saw the trunk and got an idea.

*Angry Honk*
"Killua you coming or what?".

"We better get a bigger car" Kurapika pondered.

"Hell no! this car was expensive af and works just fine". Leorio never wanted to buy a car with Kurapika ever again.

The trunk opened and closed as Killua climbed in and popped out inbetween Alluka and (Y/N) with a smug look aimed at his sibling. (Y/N) didn't even care.

Gon picked the destination.
Kurapika picked the music.

Alluka and Killua were fighting about (Y/N) and (Y/N) talked to Kurapika cause 
Leorio was driving.

After roughly the third hour Leorio parked outside a fast-food joint for some well deserved lunch.

"Allu-chan what do you want to eat?" (Y/N) asked.
Looked at Killua and asked him what he wanted as well.

"Burger!"

"Pizza" Killua picked.

"Then could we split? I'm not sure if I can eat a whole meal by myself".

"S-Sure!" Killua stood up quickly.
"What toppings do you want?".

"Thanks! Anything but fish or nuts" (Y/N) responded.

"Alright, Alluka what burger set do you want?" Killua put the arguments to the side cause he'd just scored a grand win.

"Actually brother, can i also share the pizz-"

"Alluka! could you help me with the drinks for a bit?" Gon called out from the door to the Burger section.

"......Sure".
Alluka had to give this battle up and sullenly stomped off.

Gon was happy Alluka came over to help "Thanks'! I knew you like burgers so I thought we could share that twin set".

Alluka internally cried.
Gon was just trying to be considerate so she shouldn't be angry at Gon, no; Alluka could never have seen it coming but her enemy was Killua.