Doubts

I stand infront of the refrigerator.

That smal and sudden interaction replaying in my head, messing with my good judgment.
 why suddenly this nice? just why!?! 

I peek at Killua as he's eating the first stack of pancakes while I'm trying to finish the deserts.
I can't help BUT be a bit weirded out, anyone would be confused and scared about something like this.

 "Ah..."

I flinch and almost drop the bowl of whipped cream as he suddenly made that one syllable noise behind me. 

"This is actually tasty"
Killua mutters to himself and fills his plate with a third serving.

"....." I really need to calm down.

I'll fry my brain at this rate. 

I finish the rest of the food and when that is done I start the process of cleaning all the cooking tools and junk from the counters. Now and then openly watching him eat what I made.

Killua, when he was relaxed or less on guard like earlier... was just my type.
He seems to like what I made and ate it with no fear, wasn't he afraid I'd tamper with it? how can he be this relaxed? 

I remember about earlier when he was changing and feel heat on my cheeks.
No! bad BAD! don't you dare go there stupid! I stopped checking Killua out and rubbed the plate in my hand roughly a second time, rinsing it twice.

I decided then and there that once my leg had healed I would quickly leave.
I would leave and find a way back home, home.... "....."

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"........"

"Y/N...?"
Killua looked up from his plate and noticed how silent their guest had become and noticed the distant look in Y/N's lonely expression. Then a single tear rolled down alarming Killua who had no idea why Y/N was crying. "Oi, Y/N what's wrong?"

Y/N?.... wait, Killua is talking.
I turn to Killua confused not daydreaming anymore "Y-Yes?"

Killua has left his seat and stands infront of me "Are you okay?" I nod by instinct and realise that I must have acted weirdly while thinking about my home, my sight was a bit blurred could that really be it?

"Yeah... just got a bit stranded" I quickly go back to the dishes.
Feeling a bit embarrassed to having showed my enemy such a silly side "I'm sorry did you say something?"

Killua rested his hand on my arm so I  had to pause what I was doing "Sit down and eat something" He sounded so different from yesterday. Like he really cared so could I really trust him?

"Why did you take me to your room Killua?"
I asked.

"....." Killua blushed a bit.

"Yesterday you really seemed to hate my guts but then you took me into your room and even ask  how my sleep was" I divert him with a real question instead.

"I...... um well, you see...." Killua had a complicated face on as he stammered.

"MORNING!!!!!"
Before he could speak more however.

"?!!!! Alluka!"

I turn as he nearly shrieks in shock "Good morning Alluka" I smile happily like no bad blood existed. "I made some pancakes and desert" 

She quickly eyes the food then before sitting down she firmly dives inbetween me and Killua.
"Wow! they look so pretty but before that let me help you!" Killua was effectively shoved away as his little sister took his spot.

"I'm just about done tho, let's just sit down and see what you want to eat ok?"
I front a sweet personality, for me it was so easy to act like the mini-mom, patting her head and setting the table for her like I'd done for my little siblings for years.

Only that Alluka wasn't my actual lil'sister.

"......" Killua's eyes flashed darkly for a second but he calmed down and sat down at his plate next to Y/N with Alluka on Y/N's other side.

Alluka noticed her brother's irritation and herself felt suspicious, does Oni-chan actually like-like Y/N? Alluka felt instantly jealous.

Oni-chan can't have Y/N, Y/N is mine!