Tease p2

Sitting down on the porch steps he took a deep breath and longingly looked down the grovel road. Could he truly stay here? What about home? his famil-.... well what was left of it.

Why did I end up here?
"Why didn't I die back there? Can someone really live trough a train accident like that?" He was here, he was alive.... but why can i only remember that much? "

Noone come's out,
But Killua who was standing by the door wanting to open it stopped himself after hearing what (Y/N) said out-loud to himself.

A train accident?!
"......" He expected to die? did he really say that?....

Killua didn't know what to do.
So he opened the door, (Y/N) heard the door open behind him and turned around then called out Killuas name. "Killua? ...Going somewhere?" 

Killua shook his head.
Closed the door and sat down next to (Y/N) "......"

"....."

It was a silent moment.
(Y/N) felt, he didn't know.... shy? Killua's mood had turned so quickly and he didn't even know why. "Should I leave?"

"huh?"
Killua looked over shocked.

"I mean, you don't feel comfortable around me and I totally get why...." (Y/N) quickly explained.
"If I was in your place I would be grateful, You paid the hospital bill, you put me up for the night"

(Y/N) didn't look at Killua directly, he was still looking at the groveled path and what laid beyond it. "You guys.... and I don't mean to sound rude; have done more than enough".

Killua looked down on his feet.
On the steps where he sat and where his feet rested, his hand's secretly balled into fists and shoved into his front pockets. What the teen said wasn't wrong... per-say.
"So that's your choice?"

Killua felt incredibly salty.

(Y/N) picked up on it and was confused because he thought Killua would be happy.
But the teen was making this upset face while hiding it (Or trying to).
"I need to know what happened to me" (Y/N) clarified.

"I want to know what happened during the time I fell unconscious until I woke up in the same room as Alluka; That means I have to go back for any clues" (Y/N) figured out Killua knew what he meant.
"That means I can't come back here or those kidnappers could target Alluka a second time".

"Or you'll just end up dead in a ditch"
Killua responded.

"I won-"

"You have no money, No flying idea where you are and your leg is busted" Killua interrupted.

(Y/N) felt like a large rock was hammered onto him with each fact.
Everything Killua said was true. "...........true" He felt hopless.

"But I still need to know"
(Y/N) stubbornly nagged.

"......."
Killua took a long side-glance then sighed. "Fine"

(Y/N) turned to look at Killua suprised.

"I'll go back there with you" Killua decided.

"But!" (Y/N) argued,

"I'm a pro-hunter and a former assassin, I'd like to see them try" Killua tooted.

 (Y/N) gave Killua a tired glare, "So you say that but-" he paused a sec and his eyes widened a bit " your a what?" Killua made a -oh shit- expression just as the door opened and Alluka poked out and upon seeing (Y/N) her smile lit up and she quickly tackled the teen in a hug. Kurapika and Gon walking out after her.

"(Y/N)!!!! you won't belive it" Alluka cried out.

"About what?" He asked while skillfully ignoring the flaring darkness taking shape next to him.

"We're going to the lake for a fishing trip!"

Killua turned to Gon who was holding the stuff "I thought they needed some air and sun" Gon just wanted to fish cause he was bored to be inside all day. 

(Y/N) and Killua looked at eachother and collectively ended up agreeing.