Unreal

The first thing I heard waking up was distant crying.
Someone was calling someone from somewhere, groggy from sleep I sit up from the crunchy ground confused and concerned.
What happened? I opened my eyes and quickly realized my couldn't see anything.

"Hello?..... Hello?"

The yelling stopped and switched attention.
whoever this was... that person was very close. they sounded small and scared.

"W-Who a-are you?!"
The voice stuttered.

"(Y/n)...... Who are you?.... why is it so dark?" I asked them.

"I'm Alluka! Where are you?..... I can't see either!"
Alluka started weeping.

"Alluka?.... Alluka please calm down, keep talking to me and i will try to navigate over to me so don't move... Can you tell me about how you got here? anything will do! what is your favorite song?"

I try to move my body and it really hurts.

But I can crawl... so I do that. I crawl to where Alluka's voice is.
Alluka tearfully babbles about whatever she can conjure... about music, food and about her family even how she ended up here.

She had been kidnapped at the Tivoli a few days ago and kept here by men in weird masks.
I where close enough and reached out and touched her hand "Alluka it's alright, it's just me."
Alluka flung herself at me in a tight hug bawling.

She was barely any taller than me.

For the longest time we just sat there talking.
Time passed and then a noise and a door opened giving the room enough light to make out.
a man dressed in a dark jumpsuit with a large cow-head walked inside.

He turned to pull a cart inside with some food inside the room. fumbling with his flashlight I used that and quickly tackled the larger abductor. I kicked, punched, and slammed over and over until he was reduced to a puddle of unmoving limbs. The man laid there groaning and was coming to too quick.

"Alluka! Hurry, take my hand and don't let go!"
She quickly rushed over and you both escaped the room together shoving the heavy door shut.
The dank hallway was half lit and smelly but it led to a set of doors.
"(y/n)......." Alluka whimpered.

"It will be okay"
I grabbed her hand and gently tugged "Let's be careful Alluka."
she nods, her blue eyes wide in fright but she held my hand tightly hugging my arm against her. "I won't leave you behind Alluka." I promised.

We both advanced the scary hallway reaching the doors.
carefully we both listened for any sign of movement before trying them all.
one was open and lead to a closet.

The second led to a room with boisterous men watching tv.

I silently closed the door and tried the last room.... a bedroom with a broken window.
it was empty, so we quickly rushed inside and pried the window open.
I looked outside and hopped up. also helping Alluka we both landed on the grass with a thud.

The night was heavy but filled with crickets.

Alluka looked at me with hope.
"We did it!"

"Yes, Let's hurry.... we'll reach a town and then call for help Alluka."

"..*Gunshot*.."

"Kyahhhhhh! (Y/N)!!!!!!!!"