"I'm not!"

Killua climbed off looking flustered.

But no way in heck I was relaxed yet, "Why are you blushing?" I ask Killua who denies it.

"I'm not!"

"Oh really? anyway I won't feel safe around you until you apologize for real!"
Killua looks like he wanna argue. "Don't even think about it!" I hiss and try climbing up to my feet. I trip and Killua catches me.

I freeze "Thanks..... now unhand me"

Killua is only inches from me and I cant help but feel my heart be affected by him.
He's too pretty! effing unfair is what it is!!!

"urgh! rude... why must such a cute face sit on such a rude little shit?!." Killua grumbled to himself.

I might be overthinking but did he say cute?!
"......." no i must have misheard this bastard.

"Well... night then"
I walk away (More like stumble) back to Alluka's room but I'm stopped by Killua.

"Le-!?"

"Where are you going?"

"Back to bed! I just went out here to salvage Allu-chan's pizza so it won't be stale when she wakes up!" 

Killua would not allow him to go back to his sisters room, hell no.
"No you ain't" he near hissed. 

I knew it! I knew he's going to hurt me!
"Whaaah! let go!" I struggle with all my might and somehow flip us over so Killua slips up.

A cabinet filled with pans and pots slams open flying everywhere as I'm pressed against the counter with Killua (Believe it or not) shielding me from the rain of iron and rust free steel.
I.... was ..... Shocked.

I saw the last heavy item about to teeter and quickly shot out and caught it only inches from impaling his head.

"........"

Both of us was in slight shock.
Doors flew open-
Footsteps was heard-

Then.... "Oni-chan!?" I turned to peer over Killua's shoulder.
In this manner our position looked rather suggestive "Allu-chan!?" I stuttered.

"Killua? what just-" Kurapika asks before blushing.

Alluka looked like an angry balloon about to explode.
"(Y/N)!? are you alright!?" She puled me out from under Killua hugging me tightly against herself.

"It's not like that! Allu-chan, This psych- I mean Killua saved me from the pots and pans!"
Killua looked at me confused.

He was so certain I was going to frame him.
"Really?" She gave her brother a suspicious look.

"R-Really!"

"......" She didn't seem to trust that very much.
I nod like a mad-man.

She lets it go and gives her brother a slight sorry look "I'm sorry oni-chan, I thought you were bullying (Y/N) again" Killua got an irk mark but held it together since he was one step closer back into Alluka's good graces. 

Why does she has to be stubborn when it comes to this rude prick!

"No, No it's alright Alluka" He looked super angry.

"Well"
Leorio picked a pot up from the floor "Let's clean this up and head back to bed"

Kurapika nods and turns to me "(Y/N)-kun, since you are still hurt you can head back to bed"
I nod and escape the kitchen but not before handing Killua a plaster from my pocket.

He looks at it confused "You got a cut on your shoulder" 

I say this and make him take it with a hurried huff "J-Just take it!" I b-line for the bedroom.

Killua holding the plaster still.