Escape

"R-Run!!!!"

Me and Alluka where running for our lives.
A large trail of blood soaked my thigh as the two of us sprinted through the small groveled path. The fear in our system was the only thing we could hear while fighting through the foliage.

It was a stressful process, but we somehow got away and hid in an old murky log.
resting there for a few hours I then led us onward until we reached a fork, we stopped looking back quickly then Alluka fell over from the long sprint.
not able to even speak.

"Here get on my back!"
Beneath the fork was a slight drop overlooking a rather large city.
The drop wasn't that steep and was covered with bushes and thin trees.

Alluka climbed on and I carefully tried to climb the slope using the trees as support.
The climb was slow and risky as we tumbled and almost fell over and over.
The sun was high on the sky when the two of us reached the bottom and started to cross the tiny desert.

A tiny creek zippered along next to us with purple looking water.
"Alluka?..... are you okay?"

Alluka opened her eyes.
"Y-yes..... what about you (Y/N)?......"

"I'm okay..... we are almost there now... Look!"

I stumbled inside the outline of the city.
a street with houses and old gardens filled our sights and then a park..... a small shop and people. I walked as far as i could then stopped, hunched over letting Alluka climb of before falling over unable to move at all.

"(Y/n)!!!???"
Alluka frightened, yelled and shook the slumped boy to no avail.
She cried and cried until an older grandpa and his wife rushed outside and called for ambulance.