New friends X new Scares

Alluka was seated on the couch with an angry glare.

(Y/N) where now seated next to her sandwiched between her and her brother Killua having some bonding time with everyone (Gon, Leorio and Kurapika included) "wow...." you were in slight awe at all of their adventures.

This place is pretty epic..... "-but this Nen thing.... i have a hard time wrapping my head around that" Killua huffed from his place leaning back cooly while (Y/N) smiled awkwardly... I wonder what his deal is? (Y/N) were pretty sure Killua was still sour about the kiss and didn't want him around... (Y/N) felt his cheeks heat a bit. that had been his first real kiss after all.

Alluka stopped sulking and turned to me "Y/n how did you end up getting captured?" 
I stopped smiling and thought about it... how had I gotten there? Last time I checked I was on my way home and... huh? that's weird... " (y/n)?"

"Eh? ahh... sorry, I was walking home and I remember getting struck by something..."
I felt around for my things I only now knew were missing "I woke up and next thing we're running for our lives" 

"Then where do you live? we could help you back home or at least contact your family" Kurapika offered. 

"You look like you're barely out of school" Leorio asked "how old did you say you where again?"

"I don't think I did say that..." I couldn't help feeling pressed on the spot.
Everyone is looking at me, (Y/N) scrambled for any information that would suffice... This isn't even my universe... how can I get hit by a train then wake up kidnapped???

"17.... "

"Just like me!? I'm turning 17 soon!" Alluka lit up.

"Ah...not really I'm actually turning 18 around Halloween (AN: Just pretend Halloween is a thing there).

"Then your just as old as me and Killua! we also turned 18 recently a few weeks ago!" Gon reveals and I can't help but feel a bit better. "That's pretty crazy coincidence" I forced a smile because i was feeling stressed out.

"Did you run from home?" Killua asked.

"Oni-chan!" Alluka scolded.
but (Y/N) quickly calmed them down.

"No it's okay! I didn't run away....It's just, I can't go back home"
I can't help but feel a bit depressed about it, "I can't go home...." those are words I never knew I would ever say.

"........"

A brief silence followed with Killua and Leorio looking rather sorry for their insensitivity.
Alluka and Gon looked at me with sudden compassion and wrapped me in hugs.

"There There! It's okay!" Alluka said.
"Yeah! you got us now!" Gon proclaimed.

"Oni-chan and Leorio-san are insensitive jerks, lets go over here and play some games instead."

(Y/N) were kinda shocked about the sudden mood twist but  felt relieved not to talk about where he supposedly came from and let himself get dragged over to the video games.
"O-okay..... O_O"

Kurapika stood up from the couch "Well now when we know I think we should look into those men from before" you open your ears and look at Kurapika.

(Y/N) paused and thought about them, The only thing about them that I could remember is that guy who came with food and that gunshot..... also what little Alluka had told me.
"They were never caught?" Kurapika shock his head.

"we kinda hoped you would have more leads to go on" Killua looked at (Y/N) but he couldn't be of much help.

"I'm sorry... but I never saw their faces" he really felt bad for not finding that out. "I didn't exactly have the time to find out much of anything back there" 

Kurapika and Leorio sighed "Well back to the desk it is"
Leorio turned to Gon "You boys take care of Alluka-chan and (Y/n) for us while we are gone"
He sent a strict eye to Alluka "No solitary walks until this mess is sorted out okay?"

Alluka nodded sheepishly.

>>>>>With that Kurapika and Leorio left the cabin.

Leaving Killua, Gon, (Y/N) and Alluka in it....  "ehm... Gon where is the toilet?"  (Y/N) felt like he needed a second too recoup. Gon and Alluka who was playing pointed at the smaller hallway "the last door to your left"

(Y/N) nods and stand back up with a "Thanks" and hobble over.
Killua looks after him with slight suspicion (Not that anyone noticed) until I left the bathroom 12 min later and found him in the hallway looking at me.

(Y/N) almost screamed from the surprise.
"Killua!?" he gasped and calmed down "D-Did you need something?" (Y/N) crabbed walked away from Killua and the toilet. 

Until he grabbed (Y/N) "He-hey!" 
Scared I turned to Alluka and Gon who had headphones on and was deaf to the world.

"ow!" my leg hit a small chair and Killua mercilessly picked me up and walked into a random room and locked the door after him. 

I hobbled away from him and tripped against the window frantically trying to open it "What the damn hell!?" Killua stomps over and shoves (Y/N) onto the bed with a threatening pose.

"Shut up" 

"....!?"  (Y/N) held his mouth.
This guy's cray cray!  he screamed in his mind.

"Speak and I'll kill you, yell and I'll kill you, try anything funny and you're dead"

(Y/N) were shaking like a leaf...
this was worse than getting shot at he decided.

"Look only at me"

(Y/N) did.

"Blink once for yes and twice for no.... understand?"

(Y/N) blinked once feeling tears on his cheeks.
This scary monster, what was he planning!? "Were you lying before?" (Y/N) blinked like crazy.

"I said two for No" Killua hissed.

"Are you involved with those who kidnapped my sister?"
This time (Y/N) blinked twice. Killua glared daggers in (Y/N) eyes and finally backed off.

(Y/N) quickly sat up and grabbed the closest object and used it as a shield
"S-Stay away! Mo-Monster!"  With that (Y/N) hurriedly crawled closer to the wall making sure this asshole was not going to try anything. 

"..*Knock Knock*.."
"Oni-chan! is (Y/n) with you!? why is the door locked?!"

Killua moved and (Y/N) flinched "Don't move!" he cried out and Killua smirked.

"Oh? or what else? you think a puny pillow with protect you?" 
(Y/N) shivered and felt so angry. I risk my life and save his sister and THIS is how he treats me!?

"Killua? what's going on?"
The door jiggles for a bit.

"Oni-chan open the door!" Alluka demands.

"You ungrateful asshole! open the fucking door!" (Y/N) bark making Killua smirk stop and again he's glaring. "Why you!" he hisses and (Y/N) think of something genius! He begin crying and sound even more scared.

Killua is confused until Gon gets the door open and Alluka rushes inside to see their compromising position, (Y/N) on the bed cowering and tears streaming. "(Y/n)!?" Alluka runs over and stands between (Y/N) and Killua glaring at her brother "Oni-chan how could you bully (Y/N)!?" 

Killua is shocked as Alluka helped (Y/N) out of bed and walked him out and towards her own room. "I can't belive you! He risked his life to save me!" She then turned to (Y/N) with the most kindest voice "It's alright (Y/N) I'll make sure Oni-chan won't ever bother you again"

"W-Wait Alluka! it's not like that! I jus-" Killua tried in vain.

"Oh I know what you thought! and you are wrong! Don't go near (Y/n) ever again until you apologize! and don't think about making him cry or I don't ever wanna see you!" with that she slammed her door in her brothers face.