Jenny?

i had survived a large hurdle these last 24ish hours..... even gotten to know new pepole.
this tho..... this might be the largest obstacle i had no way of tackling.

"25 000 jenny!?"........ 25 000 sounded expensive..... especially when i had no jenny to speak of. All I had was a broken phone and a set of house keys...... "25 000..... uurhgh....." I didn't know what to do. I looked at the nurse holding her hands out for the money of treating my injuries.

"I don't have 25 000 jenny" I shamefully confess.
the nurse stops smiling after a long stale minuet "Then! your name and ID card" 
I blush bright red.

"(Y/N) (L/N) ..... "

"ID please"

"I dont have it on me"

"then your bank- "

"Don't have one"

"Family-"

"I don't have it"

"Are you from Meteor City!?" The nurse asks looking furious.

I take it as my Q and back away from the desk "Mam, I don't have any money!"

"Pay the fucking tab!" She starts chasing me around.

"Help!" I hobble away from her grasp, what kind of hospital is this?!
I avoid her aiming for the exit "Help!"

Crashing into a familiar person "K-Killua!?"
Killua looks at me and the angry nurse "Why are you taking so long? pay the nurse and let's go already" 

I feel kinda betrayed here. "Where did ya'll go!?" I cry out.

Killua and Gon had dragged Alluka away so I could change saying they'd meet me downstairs. then I had been rounded by the nurse the second I told her I would leave.

"25 000 Jenny!"
The nurse growled.

"But i don't have 25 000 jenny! I don't have ANY kind of jenny!"
Killua looked at me. then walked up handing the nurse his card.

The second the nurse saw the card she morphed back into a smiling helpful woman.
I hid behind Killua hugging his arm tightly how frightful! 

Killua peered at (Y/N) as he where busy making sure the nurse stayed the hell away from him.
stylish hair, piercing  eyes and a pleasant smell.... UwU....
Killua's shameful side ogled (Y/N) while his more sadistic side took pleasure with the pretty boi fully depending on him.

The nurse returned his card then she returned to her desk.
(Y/N) didn't let her get out of his sight until the he and Killua where safe out on the street.

(Y/N) saw Gon and Alluka together with a tall brunette and immediately he wobbled away from Killua hugging Alluka like a spoiled baby "Allu-chan~! boohoo~"

"Eh? (Y/N)-chan what's wrong?" 
Alluka asked patting (Y/N) head. 

Killua felt super annoyed all of a sudden.
Glaring at (Y/N) and Alluka.

(Y/N) noticed the tall brunette, a man in his early 20s around 6'5" with a standoffish posture. 
"Who are you?"  he asked curious as ever.

"Leorio, and you?"
(Y/N) nodded and held his hand out with a confident smile "(Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet ya!" he turned to Killua remembering how he helped (Y/N) earlier. 

"I almost forgot, but.... Thank you for helping me out back there Killua~" 

Killua huffs and looks away with red cheeks.
"Yeah, yeah whatever"