Hospital

I opened my eyes to find myself in a small clinic.

Next to the bed was Alluka, leaning over onto the bed siting on a wooden chair.
She was sleeping.

"Alluka?"
I gently touch her shoulder and shake.

When she dosent wake up you I around the room again.
A nurse walks inside and looks us over "Ex-excuse me, can i borrow a phone?" I ask and she nodded and leaves.

"Alluka.... wake up"
Alluka stirs and sits up looking drowsy and I fondly smile.
"Alluka it's time to call your brother dont you think?" She looks at me and her eyes goes wide.

"Y/N!!!!!!" She tackles me in a tight hug. I laugh and hug her back.

"You okay?"
I ask and she nods and smiles, the nurse returns and hands us the phone.
I give it to Alluka with a "Take your time"

She beams and quickly hits the digits and waits.

"Oni-chan! it's me!"
from the phone I could hear a voice frantically talking.
The conversation is long and messy before I feel very tired again and lean back into bed
about to fall asleep.

She hangs up.
"Oni-chan is on his way!"
She happily announces and is shocked to see her saviour asleep again.
She remains there until later that afternoon when he's awake enough to leave the bed.

>>>> Afternoon
I leave the bed and Alluka is helping me walk around. I feel my leg strain a bit but ignore it, Looking around the room for my clothes. but I can't seem to find them.

"Allu-chan? where is my clothes?"
She walks over to a closet and brings me the tattered jeans, shirt and jacket.

"The nurse returned with them this morning!" I smiled and accepted them.
Turning around to get dressed in the bathroom. Thats when the door opened and two boys dashed inside with a "Alluka!" Knocking me over. 

"Kyahh!! (Y/N)!?" 
Alluka cried out and rushed to my aid.

I came too from the sudden impact.
"A-Allu-chan? is that you?" my vision was slightly blurred as I said that.
The person who had knocked me over was glaring at me while his companion was looking shocked.

"(Y/N)!"
She helped me sit up.
My leg was hurting a lot but otherwise I was fine.
I faced the intruders "......." They were two boy's girls would kill to date.

"(Y/N)-chan this is my brother Killua and this is his friend Gon!"
She turned to her brother "Oni-chan! this is (Y/N), he saved me and carried me all the way here!"
The boy with silver hair and blue eyes looked at me, turned red then his flustered demeanor changed into a  glare.

The weird thing thou..... he was blushing while glaring.
it was a strange combination I decided. 

The raven haired named Gon. walked over and quickly helped me back onto the bed with several apologies "Sorry! we didn't know" Killua was busy looking over Alluka while peppering questions at her. Alluka hugged her brother tightly convincing him she was fine.

Apparently, according to Gon over here, They had found the hideout where we had woken up and Alluka had been kept. Only thing thou,  Alluka was gone so they had spent a long while searching for Alluka.

"Well.... how about that." I say to the explanation.
Alluka climbed onto the bed next to me hugging my arm "(Y/N) was so brave! hey... won't you keep traveling with us?" Killua and Gon were shocked at the suden invitation... I was too.

"M-Me?..... really?"  I stuttered.

Killua was shocked.
truthfully, he was curious about the pretty boy..... he didn't like how Alluka was clinging to said pretty boy tho.

He didn't like how he found the pretty boy ....pretty.
the second he'd laid eyes on this (Y/N) he felt this warm flutter in his heart.
The kind of flutter you weren't supposed to have for boys.

"Well....I.." I didn't know how to answer her.
like, I didn't really have anywhere to go and since I couldn't go home.
I looked at Killua and Gon.

"Just shut up and travel with us then" Killua shrugged.
Everyone stopped chattering and looked at Killua.

"Oni-chan! don't be mean!" Alluka was sure Killua was scaring (y/n) away now. 

".......Alright"  (y/n) made both Gon and Alluka look twice.
"I'll go with you." Alluka smiled and hugged (Y/N).

Gon nods smiling too.
Thinking how nice it will be with a new friend.
Killua looks away breathing a sigh of relief.