Kiss

I wonder why this just happened, my mouth pressed like this onto Killuas.

I had tripped, fallen and right on top of Killua infront of Leorio and Alluka.
I felt my face heat up and i quickly sat up gingerly touching my lips..... 'oh shite'

Killua was just as red and furious i reckon!
I quickly hopped off and rushed off into the house just as Gon opened the door to ask us why we were taking so long. Leg Pain or not my ass was finding shelter!

"Killua why are you sitting on the ground?" 
Killua quickly stood up his aura thick with bolts of electricity.

"......."
Alluka was unusually quiet.
Leorio was white as a sheet but then burst out laughing "Omg! did you see that?"

"Ehh? I better find (Y/N) and see how he's doing" 
Alluka rushed inside the house not really feeling all that good. She didn't like (Y/N) Kissing her brother. (Y/N) was Alluka's friend after all.... only Alluka could be that close! not her brother!

"(Y/N)? are you here?"
Alluka called out looking around the house finding the poor blushing teen on the porch out back behind a bush. "(Y/N)?" 

"whaaaaAh i promise it was an accident!...? oh?  it's just Allu-chan!"  He smiled feeling relieved.
Alluka sat next to him "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Y-Yeah.... just a little startled." 
the boy took a long breath "Is... is he really angry?" 

Alluka shrugged "Oni-chan will be fine." 

"R-really?" 

"Hey (Y/N)? do you like Killua?" 

The boy looked at Alluka like she'd grown another head.
"L-Like? you mean like... Like-Like?" He whispered out.

"Tell me! do you like him?" 
Alluka was really insistent.

"But it was an accidental ki-ki-iss.... anyway tho isn't too early for such a thing!? I mean.... I just met him like 3 hours ago after all!" Alluka studied (Y/N) for a bit then returned to being happy again.

"Really~"

Thou (Y/N) found Alluka's behavior slightly suspect he agreed and was happy to put that event behind him. 

//"Hey... Pat my head (Y/N)" 

"huh? your head?" 
.... "s-sure?" 

Alluka smiled goofily  but something about Alluka scared (Y/N) at that very second.
//"(Y/N) Let's make flower crowns!" 

"Now it's flower crowns?...." Confused (Y/N) followed Alluka's demands thinking she was trying to cheer him up. (Y/N) and Alluka spent a good 25 min making flower crowns.
(Y/N) forgot to be on guard and even smiled a few times and laughed because the flower crowns looked really horrible. (on his end).

Kurapika had come out from the house to check up on the boy and Alluka.
Then Leorio peeked through the window from his place on the couch.

"What are they doing?"
Killua frowned, his big brother instincts kicking in.

"Flower crowns"
Leorio yawned and continued reading his book "Why don't ya go out there yourself?"

Killua blushed and left the room for the kitchen Leorio smirked knowingly.
"Scaredy cat~"  Killua chucked a plate against Leorio.

>>>>>with (Y/N) and Alluka

"This is kinda calming~"
(Y/N) singsonged making horrible flower crown.

"(Y/N) should we go for a walk?." 

"hmm? Okay!"  :D  
Finally lulled in a false sense of security you didn't think to refuse, It was just  Alluka after all. Alluka  took (Y/N)'s hand waving at Kurapika who waved back.

Alluka dragged the clueless boy towards the front gate of their cottage.
"Kurapika-san! Me and (Y/N) is going out on a walk"  Kurapika looked up from what he was doing and looked us over not really thinking much about it until his eyes fell on (Y/N)'s still wounded foot.

"Sure, but don't walk off too far this time and no running." Kurapika instructed.

"Don't worry!" Alluka boasted..
"I'll look after (Y/N), Let's go." Alluka hurried him out from the yard and down the road.
(Y/N)'s head still contaminated with the relaxing scenery around them all so he only smiled and waved.  Letting the girl lure him away with no resistance.

Pity for Alluka tho, Killua saw everything from the kitchen window and quickly rushed out the door. "Where are you going?" Killua asked his sister who made a face of slight disappointment. 
"I'm taking a walk with (Y/N)! right (Y/N)!" 

Still dazed (Y/N) smiled without worries.
"Right! " you replied. 

"No you're not" He tells (Y/N) and turns to his little sister.
"Alluka what are you thinking? his leg won't be able to handle a walk like that."

She pouted.
Watching Killua pick (Y/N) up into his arms "huh?" only now is (Y/N) cabable of acting on his own.
"K-Killua!? wh-wha-!?" he looks around with red cheeks. "Why are you holding me?" he asks and looks at Alluka who is looking Very displeased.