Chapter 24 Snowdin part 2

Susie POV:

It was dark, very dark. I hated the dark, so these kinds of situations scared me. I shuddered because it was full on pitch black. I looked down to see if I could even see my hands... I could but once I looked up I saw (Y/N). "Oh thank god. Hey (Y/N) uh heh care to uh find out what's going on here?" I asked. He didn't speak. "Dude?" I asked before turning around and then seeing someone I knew all too well. My father. "Wait Dad what are you doing here?" I asked a little confused. I saw something in his hand... the dreaded crowbar he used to beat me when I was younger. "No nono not this again please! I thought you changed!" I said holding back my tears.

My dad walked over to me and picked me up choking me, his claws dug deep into my scales. "Ack D-Dad please I did nothing wrong!" I said. "Oh didn't you?! You being born was wrong you bitch!" He snapped before tossing me to the ground. I stood up and got ready to fight but he whacked my knee cap with the crowbar. "DID I SAY YOU CAN GET UP WHORE?!" He asked. I was down on one knee and biting my lip to stop my crying. He whacked me again on my other kneecap. I was down on my knees and he then hit me in the chest with the sharp end of the weapon. I was on my back and my dad towered above me. "PLEASE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING STOP!" I cried before he hit me across the face, something he did often.

I screamed in pain as he hit me with enough force to break my snout and jaw. I felt the blood oozing out from the side of my mouth and my nose. He hit me again and again and again whacking me across the face or jabbing my stomach piercing my scales. I sniffed and sobbed before spitting some blood across the black room, the only light being on me, my dad and..... (Y/N). "NO! NO NOT HIM! HE DID NOTHING YOU BASTARD!" I yelled. My dad didn't seem to care the slightest.

(Y/N) was crying after seeing me get beat and then looked to my dad. His face turned to anger and he tried to attack him but my dad whacked him with the crowbar. "STOP IT!" I cried out. He hit him again and again and again, his skin getting ripped and jabbed by the bloody weapon. I cried out for him to stop, tears blurring my vision.

I jolted up with tears in my eyes, I felt my face and there was no broke snout, no scars. I was in (Y/N)'s bedroom. "(Y/N)? (Y/N) wake up!" I said shaking him. He groggily woke up. "S-Susie are oh crap your not okay" He said before hugging me tightly. I hugged back extremely tight. "Y-Your never leaving my side you big f-frigging dork" I sniffled and sobbed. "I would never dream of it" He replied hugging me. "A nightmare I assume?" He asked me. I nodded and cried on his shoulder for a bit.

(Y/N) POV:

"Damn this must've been bad" I thought in my head. "Susie what was your nightmare about?" I asked making her shudder. "... W-What d-dad use to d-d-do to m-me" I explained. "... Susie you never told me about this" I stated. "I-I know, no one knows... except you now... b-back when I w-was younger h-he beat me... b-but h-he changed o-over last s-summer for some reason" Susie explained. "Well if he tries to hurt you I'll protect you" I said. "NO! No please he'd kill you!" Susie sobbed. I just hugged Susie, "It's okay I'm here, your safe Susie" I whispered in her ear.

(Timeskip)

We both got changed and went downstairs for breakfast. "Hey uh (Y/N)?" Susie asked me. "Yes?" I asked her. "Thanks for helping me" She said before kissing my cheek. She always had to lean down a little to do it. "Oh, no problem Susie it's what I'm here for" I said smiling happy that I was able to help my loving girlfriend. We both sat at the table and my mom served some pancakes which Susie ravenously ate. It was honestly impressive that she managed to eat so quickly. After a while we both walked over to the couch and I decided to watch a movie Susie did the same. I draped a blanket over the both of us and snuggled with Susie.

"Mmmmh heh warm" Susie said almost purring. I liked it it was kinda cute. I smiled and turned on the T.V one of the best movies started playing; Revenge of the Sith. "Oh I love this movie" Susie said with a smile. "Hey me too!" I said happily as it started. *Duuunnn* "Hello there" Kenobi said as he dropped from a ceiling beam. "General Kenobi" Me and Susie both said along with General Grievous before laughing hard. "That was perfect timing ya dork" Susie said before messing up my hair a bit. "Heh yeah that was great" I replied. We kept watching and then saw Kenobi try to kick Grievous as the fight got close to his Starfighter. "Aghhhh!" Kenobi winced in pain. "Pffft who tries to kick a fucking cyborg?" Susie asked with a chuckle.

"I dunno I mean I know I wouldn't I replied laughing. he fight progressed and Kenobi shot Grievous killing him. Susie put her arms around me and I put mine around her loving her warm embrace. The movie progressed and we saw the iconic scene. "It's treason then" Palpatine said drawing his lightsaber. "OOOOHHHHAAAAAAA!" He howled lunging at the Jedi. I watched with Susie and eventually the movie finally ended. "Heh that movie gets better each time I watch I swear it" Susie said. "And you get better each time we kiss" I said trying to flirt. "Pffffttt what the heck does that mean?" She asked. "I dunno I'm just saying shit" I said blushing. "Haha, arright c'mere nerd" Susie said kissing me on the lips. I smiled as we kissed and enjoyed every second of it for the minutes it lasted.