Chapter 36 Separation

Unknown POV:

"So you know what must be done correct?" I asked the monster. "I do... are you sure this is the only way?" they asked me. "In order for either of us to have a chance we need to separate her and (Y/N). We need to work together to do that. With Susie framed and (Y/N) responsible after you bail her out it should be no issue" I told my partner. "Okay, I just hope your right about this" they replied. "I am. Who the hell would love someone who imprisoned them?" I asked before laughing.

Timeskip and (Y/N) POV:

I sighed as I sat at my desk and wrote down notes as Ms. Alphys wrote them on the board. Funny it should be called a bored instead. Then there was an abrupt slam and it wasn't Susie. "Susan Mackay! Your under arrest for charges of assault, damage to public property and graffiti!" Officer Undyne shouted. "What the hell this is bullshit! I did nothing of the sort!" Susie snapped back before then getting tackled and some cuffs slapped on her wrists. "What the fuck?! I'm innocent!" She shouted as Undyne dragged her to the car. 

"This is insane! She needs a trial!" I said before Undyne turned to me. "Shut up kid this ain't your problem! She's guilty and that's that! I got tons of evidence with her name on it!" Undyne yelled before driving off. "Bullshit" I sighed before walking back in and slamming the door. I looked around and then sat back down. Everyone seemed a lot more quiet and still. However that was probably because no one was used to a police officer busting down the door. In fact the only person unphased was Kris who well nothing shocks them.

Susie POV:

"What the hell is this? I did nothing wrong!" I told Undyne. "Quiet. I've got evidence and it's undeniable. Hell we even got your finger prints at the scene" Undyne told me. There was no way it was me so whoever had my prints well.. that creeps me out. I looked at the station knowing I would be detained there for a while before being sent to prison... Prison... the place gave me memories just by saying the name honestly. 

"I don't wanna go back there... I can't I. This isn't real, it's just some shitty dream" I told myself mentally as it happened again all over in my head. My dad had sent me to grab some drugs for him. I was 11 at the time and the cops caught me. I was tossed in juvie and my dad didn't have the money to bail me out. He showed up for me one time and one time only. He told me that when I got out I was dead. It was in juvie I realized I had to be the bad one. I had to stand up for myself. It taught me a few things and... I got beaten the hell up in there. I slammed my fists down and then looked up seeing we had arrived. 

"Alright Susan, until someone bails you out or you can somehow explain yourself stay in your cell!" Undyne shouted before slamming the cell doors. At least the hand cuffs were off. Kinda reminded me of how Lancer imprisoned us in the dark world. I sat down on the shitty bed and then decided to wait. Maybe (Y/N) would bail me out.

timeskip

"Someone's here for you inmate!" Undyne shouted I walked out and saw.. Noelle? "Oh uh hey Noelle. What ya here for?" I asked the deer. "Well I.. I saw (Y/N) frame you" Noelle told me. "W-What?" I asked not willing to believe it. "Yea, here look" She said showing some photos on her phone. "No fuckin way it it's edited or some shit!" I said refusing to believe it. "Ask where he was last night" Noelle said. "Oh and uh I got you this" She said sliding in a couple chalk sticks. "Better than prison food I guess.. Well uh anything else you gotta say?" I asked. "Er uh n-nope" the shy deer girl said before getting up and waving and then walking away. I just rolled my eyes and then saw (Y/N) walk in. "Hey Susie" He said sitting down.

"Hey" I said with a slight smile and chalk in my hand. I then frowned remembering Noelle's words. "...Where were you last night?" I asked him. "Huh uh I uhm well it's hard to explain" He said scratching his head. "You.. YOU FRAMED ME?!" I screeched at him. "What?! NO NEVER! I-" I cut him off. "YOU BASTARD! NO EXCUSES WE'RE THROUGH! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!" I shouted before slamming down the phone and exiting the booth area. He pounded on the glass but I didn't care... he didn't care, it was just some scam like everything else. 

(Y/N) POV: I kept pounding on the plexiglass, the cold clear surface slightly flexing with each hit before I saw her exit. I looked down and then clenched my fist. "...I will find out who did this" I said as I walked to Undyne. "The evidence that got Susie framed. Where is it?" I asked Undyne. "Eh? What are you a detective?" Undyne asked leaning back in her chair. "I am. Now then, the evidence" I demanded. Undyne looked at me surprised. "Knock yourself out" She told me handing me copies of photos and a spray can in a plastic bag, attached was a list of witnesses. Noelle was listed as one however I didn't recognize any other names. I sighed and decided to start with the alley way.

Timeskip

I walked into the alley way and looked. There was a poorly painted array of cuss words. They all seemed... beginner like? I had never seen graffiti before but I assumed Susie would have more experience than that as I remembered some of her stories. I looked around and noticed an eggplant with hair? I squinted at it and realized it was supposed to be Susie's head. "Odd... she never would've marked something" I said aloud mentally. I then turned to the spray can in the plastic bag. The finger prints on the can had been dusted and checked. Now I didn't know what Susie's finger prints however I knew someone who could verify. Someone who had access to town records and DNA. Noelle. I got up and started to go to her house continuing my search.