Chapter 16 The Sleepover Part 2

Susie POV:

I was sleeping and then woke up surrounded by darkness. "Shit... I hate the dark" I said walking forward as I then saw him... my dad with that usual grin or smirk that he had before he was nice to me. A look of anger and hatred for me covered by the smirk of knowing he was about to hit me. "D-D-Dad no! Please I did nothing wrong!" I said in backing up, or at least trying too. I couldn't move and could only let him walk. He then slapped my face. And then punched my gut making me flinch and lose my breath. "UMPF! Son of a bitch" I complained before he punched me in the eye. "SHIT!" I cussed as I held my eye. He then took out something I hated the most..... the bat.

"No, no no no not the bat anything but the bat!" I said shaking in fear. He then whacked me across the face with it. I screamed in pain as I felt my snout crack and snap and break, my jaw off place from where it should be, blood gushing down my bottom lip. I spat out a large amount of blood. I cried as he hit me again, this time right in the eye. I cried even more and louder. I felt my eye swell as I shut it and clutched my face in pain.

"W-W-W-Why a-a-a-are y-you doing th-th-this?" I asked him sniffing and crying, blood leaking from my nostrils and down to my upper lip. I felt my tongue and gums and side of my mouth bleeding. I spat out another mouthful of blood onto the black floor, the only area in the light being me and him. "Because your a failure!" He snapped before breaking my knee cap with the bat making me fall. I continued crying before waking up in a cold sweat.

"(Y-Y-Y/N) hug me please" I begged before hugging him tightly. He woke up as I did this and saw me crying. "S-Susie? Oh my gosh what happened?" he asked as I crawled onto the bed and hugged him tightly. "It's okay Susie I'm here, whatever happens I'm here" He comforted. "Do you need to talk about it?" (Y/N) asked me. I shook my head.

(Y/N) POV:

I thought I would be the one crying and hugging Susie tonight... but here she is doing it to me. It was so odd but I wouldn't judge. I would only comfort her. I rubbed Susie's back as I hugged her. "D-Do you wanna sleep in my bed I asked her. Susie shook her head again. "I-I'll manage" She sniffed. "Okay" I whispered. We stayed up for 10 more minutes before both sleeping again. (Timeskip)

I woke up again and tapped Susie's shoulder. "Ughhhnn in a minute" She groaned. "Susie wake up my sunshine" I whispered in her ear. "ughhhh gimme like 5 minutessssss" Susie then demanded as she shifted in her bed. I sighed and then petted her head a bit making her purr before I walked downstairs. I saw breakfast on the table and ready to eat. There was a note saying my mom and dad had went to see a movie this morning. I chuckled and then took up a plate of pancakes to Susie.

"Susie I got you something" I said as I came upstairs. I saw her petting Toby as he laid on the floor. "Huh? Wh- ooh food! Thanks dork I'm starved" Susie said with a grin. I put the plate of pancakes on her lap and did the same with mine. "So got any fun ideas for today?" Susie asked me. "Well I say we eat, cuddle and then smash" I said. "Heh sounds fine by me" Susie said before pulling up her tank top a bit before then pulling it down. "Hahaha, just kiddin" She said with a smirk.

I blushed and covered my face. "Hey hey hey dork. Don't cover ya handsome face from me" Susie said before pulling the blanket down. As she did this I kissed her on the lips making Susie blush. "F-Friggin dork" She said before we both started eating. "Mmhh damn these are good!" Susie said as she dug in. "Yeah, but not as good as you look" I complimented making Susie blush. "Shwut op!" Susie said blushing. I just chuckled. After a bit we finished eating and put the plates on a table so Toby couldn't get them. He borked and looked up at the plates. "No Toby" I said before me and Susie cuddled for a bit.

I smile and nuzzled my face against her enjoying the feeling of her love and security. "I love you Susie" I said smiling. "I love you too (Y/N)" She said before kissing my forehead. I smiled happily and continued to hug Susie. Susie just chuckled and finally stopped hugging me. "So ready to smash?" Susie asked. "Hell yeah" I said smirking. I handed Susie a controller and then booted up my switch. I decided to try Steve considering he was pretty new. "Heh Steve huh? Heard he's pretty OP" Susie said before selecting Bowser.

I sighed and we started fighting. Bowser was usually a pain to play against. I started with a down air and then a grab to forward throw before using the sword to barrage Susie. She dodged and shot a blast of flames and then did a side smash sending me flying. I managed to use the up air to glide back on stage. Susie then grabbed me and Bowser bombed off stage. we both died losing a stock each. Susie just chuckled. "Haha, gotcha good dork!" She said. We had more fighting, Susie was at 110 percent now and I was at 92. I grabbed her and used the forward throw before building a floor offstage. "Oh you prick" Susie said as she hit the floor and died. I just chuckled.

Susie did a ground pound sending me flying before using Bowser's up air to finish me off. It was the final stocks. I grabbed Susie and did an up throw and up smash but she dodged leaving me open while I mined. She then did a forward smash sending me flying. I then built a block and tried to grab Susie but missed before she got me in a grab. "Susie don't!" I said before there was a large GAME across the screen. I had won. "Bullshit!" Susie said. "Yeahhh Bowser dies first" I said. "Bs... so rematch?" Susie asked. "Sure!" I replied happily as we started another match.