Chapter 2

I sat at my desk with Akeiyla on top of me. She was kissing me while she was bouncing. Yes, I found someone else, but she isn't like Alice. Three years have passed since she left with my kid. Three years and I still haven't found her. "Baby." Akeiyla moaned in the crook of my neck as she went faster. She finally climaxed on me while I climaxed in the condom. I'll be damned if I get her pregnant. Akeiyla panted rapidly, not moving at all. I stared into her tired eyes. She looked so pathetic whenever she looked at me. She is one of the many girls that falls at my feet. I didn't kick her away like I did the rest because she's easier to get to, in other words she's easily persuaded. Akeiyla leaned in close to kiss me, but I blocked her. "If you're done then leave." I said. Akeiyla rolled her hips even more. I rolled my eyes. She didn't see me though. I scooted up to my desk and continued to do some work while she pleased herself on top of me. With Donald not heeding my warning and other punks making moves in my turf, I could care less about other women. Especially Akeiyla. Knock! Knock! "Enter." One of my men walked in. Akeiyla froze, but I smacked her ass telling her to continue. "Speak." "We found her, boss." I looked up from my papers. "We found Alice Turner and your kid." He said. "Where is she?" I asked, leaning forward a bit. "They found her in a small town called Hendersonville up north nearly at the border lines of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Not that far from here." He answered. I rubbed my chin a bit. "Gather some of our men, we're going after her." I ordered. "Yes sir." Without another word, he left. "Alice." I whispered. "Tommy, who is Alice?" Akeiyla asked. "Nobody that should concern you. Now get off." Akeiyla stood up and fixed herself. I stood up and put on my pants and zipped up my fly. I grabbed my pistol. "Tommy," I ignored her and left. She's not getting away from me this time, I thought, I'll make sure of it.