Chapter 4

I woke up in the lap of someone, more specifically, Tommy. How did I know? Because he is the only one who would sit me in his lap, especially while he's working. He did that a lot before I left. "You're up, doll face." Tommy said. I sat up a bit. "Where's Tony?" I asked. "Scarlet has him." He answered. I was gonna move, but I knew better. Tommy just proved that he still has power over me. His thumb rubbed circles on my side. "Where's Roger?" I asked. "He's alive." Tommy said, not looking at me. I frowned a bit. "Can I go see Tony?" I asked. "Who are you addressing?" "Master, can I go see Tony?" I asked, correcting myself. "Yes." Tommy let me go. I walked out of his office. I walked around. I heard giggling coming from the living room. I followed the sound of laughter. Scarlet was sitting on the floor playing with Tony. She was tickling him. "Seems like you two are getting along." I grinned. "Mommy." Tony ran into my arms. I picked him up and kissed him. "Hi Scarlet." I grinned. "Hi Alice. About time you woke up." Scarlet hugged me. "I missed you around here." She smiled. "We all have." We turned around Johnny and Nick stood side by side. Johnny's hair got a little longer and Nick hasn't changed a bit. I'm actually shocked. I sat Tony down and ran to the brothers. I hugged the life out of them. "Johnny, you look different and Nick, you look exactly the same." I said. "Well I am handsome so why do I need to change?" Nick joked. Johnny and I chuckled a bit. "How's Tommy been treating you?" I asked with concern. "He's treated us well for these last two years, but a year after you left, he nearly beat me to death for driving you and Nick just got a few bruises." Johnny answered. "And Mama?" "He didn't touch her. He isn't crazy. Ellen would murder Tommy in his sleep." Nick said. Scarlet walked over to us. "I'm sorry." I frowned. "Eh. As long as you're safe then it's fine." Johnny shrugged. Nick's eyes landed on Tony. "Is that?" I nodded. "Tony, come here sweetie." Tony ran to me. "Tony, these are your uncles, Johnny and Nick." I said. "Are they your brothers?" He asked. "No, but they feel like family." I answered. "My heart." Johnny fake cried. Nick rolled his eyes. Nick took Tony out of my hands. The boys began to play with toy cars. Scarlet and I began to talk. "Ms. Turner?" I turned my head. One of Tommy's men stood there. "Mr. Valencia wants you in the basement." I looked at Scarlet, who nodded. I followed him down to the basement. When we were close, something or someone knocked me out. Everything went black.