Chapter 13

I sat at my desk. I stared off into space as I played with my gun. How was I gonna kill Donald Sterling? I can't just march up in his turf and kill him, I'll be shot on sight. I could just follow him and assassinate him, but I want him to have a slow painful death for all the trouble he caused me throughout the years. I've been wanting to kill him for a while, but I always stopped myself, but what happened yesterday crossed the line. My fucking son was there and he planned to kill me, and possibly my kid. I can't let that slide. I got out of my seat and made my way downstairs towards the basement, where most of my men hung out. Once I entered, they all froze. I heard groaning and punching. Roger was still tied up from his hands. The one that was punching him, stopped. I pulled up a chair. They all looked at me. "Donald Sterling, my longtime rival,  crossed the line yesterday. He tried to take me out along with Alice and my son. I can't let this bastard live and I won't let him live." I said, "I will storm his house. I'll take everyone, including his daughter. Donald Sterling has just declared war. Am I clear?" My men nodded. "Sir?" "What?" "What about him?" I looked at Roger. This man had cuts and bruises all over his body. He hasn't eaten in a day or two, so you could see his rib cage. His mental state has also gone away too. You have me to thank for that. As much as I want to kill him, I don't want to disappoint Alice. "Keep him in one of the rooms upstairs and feed him. Once he recovered, let him go." I ordered. "Yes sir."  “Where’s Johnny and Nick?” I asked. “Upstairs sir.” I nodded. “Carry on.” I dismissed them and made my way back upstairs. I searched around until I saw them in the living room, hanging out with Scarlet. “You two come on, we’re going to pay someone a little visit.” I said. “Tommy, who is this person?” Nick asked. “Donald Sterling. The bastard decided to strike while both Alice and my kid were there.This is the last straw for him.” I answered. “Calm down, T and think this through.” Johnny advised. “No, I’m done thinking. Donald attacked my family and he spooked my son. The moment I saw his tears, I knew I had to end him.” I told them. I took a step closer to them. “Now are you going to sit here and try to calm me down or are you going to help ice this fucker?” The brothers looked at each other. “We’ll help.” “I always knew I could count on you.” “Scar, if Alice asked where I am, tell her I had business to take care of.” “Okay, big brother.” She replied. We started to make our way to the car. Along the way, I grabbed my beloved and favorite gun. We got into the car. “Now listen up you two, we take everyone that includes his daughter and wife. I would just take his daughter and send her body parts to him, but then he’ll just send his men to me and I’m done toying with him. We kidnap them and bring them back here, is that clear?” I asked. “Loud and clear.” Johnny smirked. I smirked as well. Johnny was always the one that didn’t question me when I had to “get rid” of someone. Nick on the other hand, had some doubt, but he did as he was told anyway. I would’ve thought he would be used to it by now, but no. The car arrived at his mansion. A few men were guarding the door. One thing about Donald, he’s an idiot. He only has a few men at his house, unlike me. “Take every single Sterling that you can fucking find. This is their last day alive.” I said. The brothers nodded. We got out of the car. I shot every single one of his men in the head. We stormed his house. His wife screamed her head off. I grabbed her and held her at gunpoint. “Find him.” I ordered. The brothers searched the house. Johnny came back downstairs with his daughter while Nick came downstairs with Donald himself. “Donald, what did you do?” His wife cried. “Yeah Donald, what did you do?” I mimicked. “I uh I.” He struggled to find the words. “Don’t worry. You’ll have plenty of time to figure it out on the way.” I hit his wife with the bud of the gun. “Move.” I said. We forced them outside, keeping them at gunpoint the whole time. I unlocked the trunk. We threw each and every single one of them in the trunk.  I closed it. “Are you sure about this boss?” Nick asked. “He should’ve never messed with my kid. So yeah, I’m positive. This is his last day alive.”