Chapter 3

My shift was done and I was finally able to go home to my boys. I noticed a car parked in our yard, but I shrugged it off. Roger said he was gonna get a new car soon and I guess he got it today when he got off. I unlocked my door. I yawned and locked it behind me. "Honey, I-" I froze when I saw Roger tied up in a chair. "Roger?" I ran over to him. Roger shifted and screamed even though it was muffled because of the tape. I was gonna rip off the tape on his mouth, but someone's voice caught my attention. "Hello Alice." I slowly stood up and backed away from Roger. My greatest fear, the man I wanted to forget, the man I wished I never met that day in the diner, and Tony's father was sitting on the couch with Tony in his arms. Luckily Tony was asleep. "Tommy." His name was like poison to me. "You never told me that I had a son, better yet that you were pregnant." Tommy said, "You were already gone before I could even know." "Give me my son, Tommy." I ordered. Tommy cocked his eyebrow. "Excuse me?" "I said "give me my son". Are you deaf?" Tommy gave Tony to one of his men and walked over to me. He stood extremely close to me to the point I could feel his breath on my face. "Correct yourself." He warned. "Tony is my son and my son only." I said. Tommy looked at his men. "Take my son to my car and put him in the trunk." Tommy said, pointing to Roger. "Give me a few minutes to an hour alone with my property." His men obeyed his order, taking both Tony and Roger out of the room, leaving us alone. Tommy stood there like a statue. I was waiting for any sign of him moving, but I couldn't find any sign. "So he's your son?" I nodded. "Tony isn't just yours, he's mine. I am his father after all." Tommy said, calmly. "No, Roger is." I corrected. Tommy gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. "Watch yourself pet." He warned. "I'm a human being and nobody's animal or property. Understand?" Tommy stayed silent. "Understand?" I repeated. Tommy clenched his fists even more. "I understand," "Good." Tommy grabbed me by my throat and slammed me against the wall. "You seem to have forgotten your place. I guess I have to retrain you." I gasped for air as he tightened his grip. Tommy let go of my throat, causing me to drop to the floor. I coughed as I regained my power to breathe. Tommy grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to my and Roger's bedroom. "Strip and on the bed now." He demanded. I didn't move. "Do you want to piss me off even more?" I did as he said. I felt powerless against him. Tommy was now naked in front of me. He slipped inside of me without prepping me. "You not only ran away from me, but you took my son too." He growled as he pounded into me. I whimpered a bit as he roughly thrusted. "Not only that, you let that bastard touch what's mine." He continued. Tommy flipped me so I was on my hands and knees. Tears flowed down my face. "Tommy, please stop." I begged. My begs and pleads landed on deaf ears. "You belong to me, Alice! And only me!" He shouted. Soon I blacked out from all the pain. Tommy was back and he was marking his territory.