Chapter 18

Tommy and Scarlet took Tony to the park. The Carson brothers went to visit their mom and Mama was taking an hour or two off. I was sitting outside, eating my favorite fruit, cherries. Out of all the fruits, I will eat cherries the most. Well aside from strawberries and grapes, but still cherries are my favorite. It was peaceful without Tony running around either by himself or with Scarlet chasing him. I flipped through the pages of my favorite book. I was too engrossed in the book that I didn't notice a shadow over me. "Hey dog." I rolled my eyes and looked up to meet Akeiyla's greenish brown eyes. I never understood why she's still around. "What do you want?" I ask with a hint of annoyance in my tone. "Tommy's gone." She smirked. "So?" "That means he can't stop me from doing this." She grabbed me out of my chair and threw me onto the ground. Before I could recover, she stomped her heel on my chest. I couldn't breathe. "You're gonna do something for me." She smirked. I struggled to get her off of me. "You're gonna ruin your relationship with Tommy so he won't have no other choice, but to come with me." Akeiyla dragged me into the shed. Two of Tommy's men stood there. "Do what you want with her, boys." They hungrily licked their lips. I tried to fight them as they tore off my clothing. One of them entered me. I cried out for anyone. Akeiyla took pictures as they used me. I closed my eyes. I was being raped by two men. "What the hell!?!" A voice shouted. I opened my eyes. Tommy stood there with furry in his eyes. Akeiyla stood there with pure fear in her eyes. I covered my eyes. The one who entered me, slipped out. "Baby, why are you here?" Akeiyla asked. "I fucking live here! What the fuck are you doing?" He growled. "I heard noises coming from the shed and I started to investigate it. I found Alice banging two of your men. So I decided to take pictures to show you and expose her for being a thot." Akeiyla lied. "Is that so?" I peeped in between my fingers. Akeiyla nodded. "Well I should reward you." Akeiyla grinned proudly. Tommy grabbed her by her waist and pulled her towards him. Akeiyla and Tommy leaned in close to each other. Bang! Akeiyla stood there in Tommy's arms. A dark red spot appeared in the center of her body, I'm guessing her stomach. The two men stood there frozen. "Why?" Akeiyla asked. "I knew from the start of how you treated her and acted, that you would do something to her. Something like this, I can't forgive." Tommy said,coldly. Akeiyla coughed multiple times. Tommy dropped her. Akeiyla was dead before she even touched the floor. "Sir, it was just a mis-Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! The men fell on the floor. Tommy kneeled down beside me. He wrapped his jacket around my naked body. "How did you get here so quickly?" I asked. "I have my ways." I didn't say anything. Tommy sat down beside me and pulled into his embrace. I cried. "I'm sorry, Tommy." "For what?" "For this. For letting it happen." Tommy kissed my temple. "It wasn't your fault." Tommy assured, "it was mine. I should've gotten rid of her a long time ago and now she did some damage to you." I cupped his face. "But you saved me. That's all that matters." I kissed him. "I love you, Alice." "I love you too, Tommy."