Chapter 19

"Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Valencia, you are now parents of a healthy baby girl." The doctor announced. Alice smiled at our new daughter. She kissed her tiny hands and said sweet things to her in order for her to calm down. I kissed Alice's temple. " You did so good, dear." I praised her. "I couldn't have done it without your support." She smiled. The doctor and his team finally left us alone after stitching Alice up and giving our daughter her shot. Alice looked beautiful. I've never seen such a strong woman in my life until I met her. That excludes my mother. I walked around bouncing her. "Look at you two." I smiled. Knock! Knock! "Come in." Scarlet and Tony entered the room. "Where is she?" Scarlet asked. "Here." I walked over to Scarlet. Scarlet looked over my shoulder. "She is so beautiful." "She looks just like her mother." I complimented. "Wanna hold her, Auntie Scarlet?" Alice asked. Scarlet nodded eagerly. Scarlet sat on the couch. I placed her in Scar's arms. Scarlet cooed at her niece. I sat down on the bed with Alice and Tony. I stretched an arm out behind Alice and Tony. "Can I hold her?" Tony asked. Scarlet gave our daughter to Alice. "As long as you promise to be gentle with her." Alice said. "I promise." Alice placed our daughter in Tony's arms. I placed my hand underneath her so Tony would have support. "So are you gonna tell us her name or is she just gonna be called "daughter" for the rest of her life?" Scarlet asked.  "Her name is Lynn. Lynn Sara Valencia." I said. "After Mother." Scarlet smiled. "I had to. In honor of your Mother and Lynn's grandmother." Alice said. "Thank you." "We're family." Tony kissed his baby sister. "I'm gonna protect you for the rest of my life, Lynn. I love you." Alice, Scarlet, and I grinned at each other. "First rule: no boys." "Oh my god."