Chapter 5

I stared at both Alice and Roger. Alice soon woke up. Alice struggled a bit before giving up. "Tommy, what's going on?" She asked. "Tommy?" I cocked my eyebrow. "Master, what am I doing here?" "Punishment." I snapped my fingers. One of my men gave me a big, black snake. It wasn't a black mamba, I know that for a fact. It would have bitten me already. I placed it on her shoulders. I could tell she was scared. "Relax dove. It's not like it's gonna bite you." I said. The snake looked at her dead in the eyes before rubbing it's side of the face against her cheek. I gently grabbed the snake and placed it on Roger's shoulders. He wrapped himself around Roger's body. Roger shifted constantly and screamed,but once again it was muffled by the tape. The snake hissed. A smirk grew on my face as I watched him squirm. The snake bit him in his neck. "Roger!" Alice cried. Tears were flowing down her cheeks. "You monster!" She shouted. I slapped her. "If you would look instead of screaming and making a scene, you would see that the snake is defanged." I said as I forced her to look up at me. She coughed a bit. "You're still a monster." She said. "Heh." I chuckled softly. "Whatever you say, dove." I snapped my fingers again. My men tied Roger up by his hands then they brought me a bat. I walked over to Roger. "Now you are to watch me. If you even look away or close your eyes just once, I'll be forced to punish you in front of everyone of my men." I warned. More tears flowed down her face. I struck Roger with the bat on each side. He screamed out in pain. I occasionally looked at Alice. She was watching me. If she wants a monster, I'll give her one. "Bring me my crowbar." I ordered. "Master, please stop." Alice begged, "He's innocent." "An innocent man who has to pay for your actions." I struck him multiple times with my crowbar. Bruises appeared. I tore off the tape on his mouth so the bastard wouldn't choke on his own blood. I hit him a few times. I looked at Alice. She turned her head away from the horror. I grabbed her by her hair. "I believe I told you to watch me." I smirked. "So do what you want with me just let Roger go. He didn't know." Alice said. "I like it when a woman like you begs like a bitch. It turns me on." I smashed my lips on hers. I grabbed her out of the chair. I chained her wrists to the wall. I grabbed my whip. "Should've listened to me, doll." I whipped her repeatedly. Alice cried and screamed out. When I finished having my fun, Alice was barely awake. I pulled up a chair and sat down in front of her. "You belong to me and only me. No man is allowed to touch you in places that I marked. You will not go anywhere unless I go with you. Lastly, no contact with anyone outside the house including your parents. Am I clear?" Alice didn't say anything. I stood up and grabbed her chin. "Am I clear?" I repeated. "Yes Master."